Tears of a hard man (all your fault!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this Coronavirus also affect the brains common sense lobe?

Or do I detect a subtle piss take.
Take a long, hard look at Cody, and ask yourself: Do I match up to Big Cody? Have I achieved more than Cody in my life?
I hope Cody inspires you to better yourself.

We did a good job of giving you our rubbish.
I would expect that kind of attitude about the Cameronians from a deluded catholic, have you been trying it on with scarbrough, or just trying to catch his eye?

I would expect that kind of attitude about the Cameronians from a deluded catholic, have you been trying it on with scarbrough, or just trying to catch his eye?

I am a smoker, nothing against the Cams. Catch Scarey's eye? Furk, I'd catch both of them and no gie them back, so the poor deluded demented fool could nae post any more of his dribbling on here.

Whatever it was, I totally missed it. My mind was on things of a higher and more wholesome nature. My thoughts were in the world, but not of it, as St. Paul would say.

What makes you think Cody is gay? He is harder than you lot, and he has saved many people from becoming radicalised because he learned the hard way. He is an expert of prison life, a consultant for the BBC and a guest lecturer.

Cody is defo straight as Mohammed (peace be upon him).

Edit: Cody also isn't obese. He is big boned.
You are Phil Shiner and I claim my £5,000,000!

Piss-off the authorities, and get nailed to a tree?
Depends which authorities, and why you're pissing them off. Sometimes we must resort to civil disobedience and assert our human rights.

I try to be the quiet man down the road, who keeps himself to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads