Tears of a hard man (all your fault!)

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Cody is obviously not concerned with this place cos he has never mentioned it in any if his vlogs.
Nor has he mentioned being a victim of trolling when he has been a special guest on GMTV GRANADA REPORTS,BBC,RT, PINK TV etc..
None of you keyboard warriors would dare even comment on his videos (cos he can trace you) or phone him and shout TRIGA BOY!! Cos he would dial 1471 and then get Frencheh! and the boyz to pay you a visit.
You didn't know that dialling 141 before dialling your call would trump dialling 1471 after the call? Or that VOIP and VPN leave no trace? Oh.

You didn't know that dialling 141 before dialling your call would trump dialling 1471 after the call? Or that VOIP and VPN leave no trace? Oh.

Full marks for trying. unfortunately you are trying to educate a breeze block, his grasp of reality is akin to pissing into the wind, in that no matter how hard you try, it always come back to hit him squarely in the face.

L1A1 2

Old-Salt
Seconded. They wont, as its controversial, and attracts comment, thus keeping the thread on track, which in turn attracts advertisers. If every bellend, tosser, and IQ deficient wnaker was banned, ROP'd, or warned off, who will the ARRSE community have to rip the piss out of? its a catch 22 situation, unfortunately.
;)

Eastland

Swinger
Really baffling how a load of you have a go at me on here when its YOUR FORUM which has 4 seperate Cody theads stretching back years.
Your comebacks are really cringeworthy.... "fuck off mate!" "Do one yer bellend" "I bet your a civvy" etc.
Most of your inboxes will include this message.

"Sorry but your application for forum moderator has been declined"

Really baffling how a load of you have a go at me on here when its YOUR FORUM which has 4 seperate Cody theads stretching back years.
Your comebacks are really cringeworthy.... "**** off mate!" "Do one yer bellend" "I bet your a civvy" etc.
Most of your inboxes will include this message.

"Sorry but your application for forum moderator has been declined"
Why are you here? Did mummy take your x-box away?

Sorry to be the bearer of inconvenient news, but unless your browser has a few special extensions and you're meticulous with the privacy configuration, or you're running an extra sanitising proxy, a VPN connection would still allow a ton of identifying data through to the other end - and, if you're exceptionally unlucky, your browser could execute JavaScript carrying a payload that reports your local IP address to interested parties.

Run WireShark during a normal browsing session, and remove the IP addresses from the captures. What you'd see is the footprint of your VPN sessions.

L1A1 2

Old-Salt
Sorry to be the bearer of inconvenient news, but unless your browser has a few special extensions and you're meticulous with the privacy configuration, or you're running an extra sanitising proxy, a VPN connection would still allow a ton of identifying data through to the other end - and, if you're exceptionally unlucky, your browser could execute JavaScript carrying a payload that reports your local IP address to interested parties.

Run WireShark during a normal browsing session, and remove the IP addresses from the captures. What you'd see is the footprint of your VPN sessions.
Agreed. The 'V' gives it away really, do some high level crime / fraud and see how private it actually is.

Eastland

Swinger

Anyone who supports this bastard for whatever reason can go get fucked...(by Billy Essex and the rest of Codys Triga co stars)

Eastland

Swinger
Lol... this one is fuckin magic! It deserves reposting no matter how many times its already on here.
danieldcollins.wordpress.com/2015/07/24/god-save-our-james-mcclean-a-look-into-the-curious-context-of-national-anthem-disengagement/comment-page-1/#comment-45

Cody the backwards inbred not knowing the meaning of the word FASCIST is something he deserves eternal ridicule for.
Oh and Bloody Sunday was "one of the greatest days in the history of the British army" according to Private Cody Aiden Piles. What a fuckin retard.

L1A1 2

Old-Salt
Oh and Bloody Sunday was "one of the greatest days in the history of the British army" according to Private Cody Aiden Piles. What a fuckin retard.

Where did he make that statement Eastland ? Could do with the source of that if possible.

Eastland

Swinger

Where did he make that statement Eastland ? Could do with the source of that if possible.
Its on that link....but this forum keeps flashing OMG ITS SPAM everytime i try to post a direct url...
The post is also on Twitter/Facebook...several times.
11694942_844070662351490_4076558646115229588_n.png

Last edited:

Eastland

Swinger
With all the evidence of this guys Walting,racism,homophobia (yes indeed...those tweets really exist!) and even being outed as a fantasist by the msm ...just how the fuck is this parasite able to keep getting his stupid fat face on TV every five minutes?
I assume that if I call GMTV and tell them im a 30 year old who has served 20 years in the FBI they will send a car for me,book me into a hotel and I can tell Piers Morgan all about how I tracked down terrorists and also arrested Ted Bundy.

Cody is one seriously thick as pig shit bastard...but the fuckwits who give him airtime are even bigger spastics than him.

Also.....why does he get dole money when he is a big youtuber and media personality....and lecturer (LOL...er likeasay guys likeasay yeah prison guys likeasay....)

Someone needs to GRASS on him....

With all the evidence of this guys Walting,racism,homophobia (yes indeed...those tweets really exist!) and even being outed as a fantasist by the msm ...just how the **** is this parasite able to keep getting his stupid fat face on TV every five minutes?
I assume that if I call GMTV and tell them im a 30 year old who has served 20 years in the FBI they will send a car for me,book me into a hotel and I can tell Piers Morgan all about how I tracked down terrorists and also arrested Ted Bundy.

Cody is one seriously thick as pig shit bastard...but the fuckwits who give him airtime are even bigger spastics than him.

Also.....why does he get dole money when he is a big youtuber and media personality....and lecturer (LOL...er likeasay guys likeasay yeah prison guys likeasay....)

Someone needs to GRASS on him....
You need to work on this.

Being bored and wanting a response by typing shit is fine but it needs to be consistent. Notice how Redshift was caught out by claiming to be born in different continents and it all unravelled from there.

Moving from "I hate Cody, he's a dick" in one post to "you're all gay and Cody's gangster mates will beat you up" in another post just makes the point you're a bored idiot wanting attention.

No one here cares. You aren't trolling because that involves people getting angry at you. All that is happening is people are reading your posts and thinking "What a fucking idiot".

Go outside in the fresh air. Enjoy the frost on a winter morning. Watch the ducks swimming. Have a wank. Go for a walk. Do something other than attempting to annoy people on here and throwing your life away.

Latest Threads