Tears of a hard man (all your fault!)

Eastland

On ROPS
On ROPs
None of you dare comment on his educational vlogs cos you know he will twat you.
Cody is well connected to Stephen French ( so much so he calls him Frencheh!) and the hardened reporter Don Macintyre who was a Chelsea Headhunter.
Just you wait till Dom Noonan is free! Cody with build the firm up again with Bugsy Noonan and the boys and come for the lot of ya!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
None of you dare comment on his educational vlogs cos you know he will twat you.
Cody is well connected to Stephen French ( so much so he calls him Frencheh!) and the hardened reporter Don Macintyre who was a Chelsea Headhunter.
Just you wait till Dom Noonan is free! Cody with build the firm up again with Bugsy Noonan and the boys and come for the lot of ya!
Yay it's Friday.

Don’t worry sonny. Once you’re through puberty, all this teenage angst will disappear, like your acne.

This hilarious bit of septic mind boggling wibble, only goes to confirm my belief that your average spam's IQ is the product of a drunk Appalachian mountain hillbilly mating with root vegetables. I can only assume that this short film was made for pre school kids!....... Please tell me I am correct.
The majority of our Appalachian residents are descendant from the oatmeal savages.

He also knows serial kilers aswell.
This sort of Kiler?

Eastland

On ROPS
On ROPs
Not interested in arguing the toss.....the more stuff that gets written about Cody the better.

Even "Cody Lachey Bums Dogs" still shows up on google ....

Awol

LE
Not interested in arguing the toss.....the more stuff that gets written about Cody the better.

Even "Cody Lachey Bums Dogs" still shows up on google ....
What we want is that 'Cody Lachey' is mentioned in every single post on this thread so that any Google search for his name ends up here.

Eastland

On ROPS
On ROPs
cuntscorner.com/forums/topic/65531-cody-lachey-youtube-gangster-and-fantasist-cunt/

The more that he is exposed the better.

ThunderBox

On ROPS
On ROPs
cody.png

This is Cody Lachey with his face upside down and sausage fingers massaging his chin, fooking spooky isnt it.

When not here, do you write TV scripts for shows like Peaky Blinders?

Latest Threads