Team Work?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Trip_Wire, Aug 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Team Work Share the Victory — Share the defeat! :roll:

Attached Files:

2. What I'd like to see is the military version with fingers pointing in every direction. :)

3. Let's start a Public Inquiry into how these poor lickle mices died.

We could always sign out the keys for the Outrage Bus. I'll get the works ticket.

Please sign the petition: www.themrodentsdidn'tdeservetodie.gov.uk

4. I blame the mlaars, clearly this was a trap set for a dribbler who likes cheese and the mice died a unfortunate death due to their ability to walk in a straight line faster than the mong who was distracted by a window.

5. You are just being silly now. They don't make mong traps that big, and if they did it wouldn't be cheese, it would be icecream.

You're rubbish you are. You know nothing about catching belmers.

Tuts and walks away in disgust.

6. Clearly you have not met the college educated mlaar, I mock your lack of experience of the wide world of mlaars. Whilst not only enjoying ice cream and windows the paticular mlaar at the college I was at used to walk around stealing grated cheese from peoples meals and would lunge at anybody wearing the colour blue.

Mock you I shall, Sir.

7. You, my college educated friend, have not read any of my previous posts.

Sir, indeed. How very dare you. I shall collect a good selection of window lickers from Richmond and challenge you to a 5 a side balloon bursting duel.

Winners get an icecream.

8. Perhaps a combination of helium and ice cream inside the balloons to really get them going.

9. Only if you try and get them off the bus. Mind you, I am the Pied Piper of Spackers, I'll just play them "Heeeey Macarena" on my recorder, job's a good'un.

10. Thread forwarded to the RSPCA.And the RSPCMAS.