Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Shamima "Liberty"

Yeah. But they had their own private army. I can't see how the People's Republic of Islington are going to pull a coup off with half a dozen defunded coppers and no army?
Your most probably right, everything starts somewhere though and if there's the smallest of risks, it needs fighting.

How to fight an enemy when that enemy has the support of (and actually is) your own side?

Yeah. But they had their own private army. I can't see how the People's Republic of Islington are going to pull a coup off with half a dozen defunded coppers and no military?
enthusiastic amateurs?

How to fight an enemy when that enemy has the support of (and actually is) your own side?
That's what treason is supposed to mean - when one of your own betrays the team.

Perhaps we need to be clearer on what is expected of UK citizens and start dishing out some pretty severe consequences when people don't meet those obligations.

Perhaps we need to be clearer on what is expected of UK citizens and start dishing out some pretty severe consequences when people don't meet those obligations.

I'm not a fan of the term UK 'citizen'. Far too French revolution. I much prefer 'British subject'. And yes... hang the *******!

Empty out the Isle of Sheppey (They will move for only a dollar) and make it an "Ellis Island" to the UK, 6 months of 1960s arcades will drive them back to their homelands.

Empty out the Isle of Sheppey (They will move for only a dollar) and make it an "Ellis Island" to the UK, 6 months of 1960s arcades will drive them back to their homelands.
Better still, clear out and seal in Blackpool. It can become our prison colony.

That'd put a sharpish stop to any more criminal cuntery, having the prospect of a 25 stretch in that shithole hanging over you.

Better still, clear out and seal in Blackpool. It can become our prison colony.

That'd put a sharpish stop to any more criminal cuntery, having the prospect of a 25 stretch in that shithole hanging over you.
Sheppey, close to Dover, method in my madness. And honestly, Sheppey is just a micro Blackpool just 20+ years behind, with the plus that there is only one bridge in and out that can be quickly blocked by 2 well placed hastily commandeered ice-cream vans. Sorry, they have a new bridge.... make that 5 ice-cream vans.

Last edited:
That's what treason is supposed to mean - when one of your own betrays the team.

Judges and the legal profession are the very definition of 'ivory towers' i.e. the practical common sense truth that the majority live, is discarded, for a judges gated world view where everyone deserves a second, third or tenth chance and if its lawful you can guarantee judges will make this decision (I am only surprised so many expected another result).

If the next totalitarian regime is starting in Islington then at least there will be a good selection of artisan breads .

But on the down side, fish and chips with mushy peas will be replaced with fish and chips with guacamole

1595315385326.png

Judges and the legal profession are the very definition of 'ivory towers' i.e. the practical common sense truth that the majority live, is discarded, for a judges gated world view where everyone deserves a second, third or tenth chance and if its lawful you can guarantee judges will make this decision (I am only surprised so many expected another result).
Do you know any judges?

People like Abbot! The more of this type that they can get into the country the more votes they can accrue, Especially ones like Begum who breed like rabbits and therefore the immigrant votes are guaranteed for centuries to come. We as a nation are about finished.
I was speaking with a Barrister two days ago, I asked him the question. 'Who are the Judges who make such decisions?' He replied, I know some of them, they have no choice. I asked 'Instructions from the Government?' He replied, "No it comes from high up in the left wing Civil Service!'
Who would these be? Which department? Judges are fiercely independent and have always resisted interference.

Latest Threads