• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

team medic

hi all

anyone recently done the team medics course my unit are sending 5 of us away on it shortly
whats the content of course? we asume its bit more than the bcdt flick book
cheers tigsta

did it a while ago, nothing too serious at all, just basic stuff taken a bit further. Unless you are a complete f##ktard you should have no problems in passing it.

Z

Zarathustra

I did it the other year before Herrick, the front of my certificate says we covered:

Catastrophic Haemorrhage
Airway management
Basic Anatomy and Physiology
Basic Life Support/CPR/Choking
Basic Nursing Care of the Casualty
Casualty Extraction
Cervical Immobilization
Combat Stress
First Aid
Rloe of the Team Medic
Scene Safety
Triage

It sounds alot but you'll be taught everything you need to know even i passed it and i'm mince.

I agree mate, our course lasted one week and when we saw how much info there was to take in, it looked nigh on impossible. However our instructor was awesome and went over everything enough so even the most solid of lads in our group passed first time round.

Latest Threads