Team medic/RMA

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by charliepappa, Jun 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Just a quick question, in order to be classed as either a team medic or RMA what qualification do you need, i.e; what level of Combat Medic course do you need to have done (and passed)?

    Will probably seem like a "der" question but couldnt find anything else on the net which has an answer.

    Cheers in advance.
  2. Team Medic course or RCMT Class 1?
    I believe that the RMA is now called the RCMT (I may be wrong of course).
  3. Cheers thanks. Done my CMT3 so will have to badger to do the rest in the future sometime.