• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Team fortress 2

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
amazing__lobster said:
I've been playing this, this weekend. Thought it was pump to be honest.

What's so good about it? Why is it so popular, as I'm wondering if maybe I missed something?
Heathen.

Obviously I can't exactly force you to appreciate the TF goodness, but reasons I like it include:

a) It looks amazing, in that cartoony way.
b) It's funny as fook, particularly when you have a look through some of the archive material (Google "Team Fortess - Meet The Team"). And show me another game where you can throw a jar of piss at someone and then whack them with a kukri.
c) It doesn't take itself too seriously, and neither does its player base. When you compare it to the likes of COD, you don't get anywhere near so much bitching or comparisons of e-Peni.
d) You don't tend to get many cheaters - in fact I can't remember ever seeing one. I've had COD a month and I've already seen four confirmed aimbots.
e) Map sizes and variation make for some impressive matches.
f) It runs like a dream on practically any PC made in the last four years.

I'll stop there.

Latest Threads