• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

team exercises

simsky said:
Can they fail you just because you did not talk or input much in the team exercises?
No not at all, I'd have a word with my solicitor if I were you. Who do they think they are weeding out the freaks and weirdos who can't string a sentence together nor interact socially but want access to assault rifles.

Worry in advance I guess. Wanted to do this so long, I don't want to fail. I passed all of my PT and 1.5 miles with flying colours. Just the team work I'm worry about.

What he said.....Enjoy it and don't make an arrse of yourself and all will be fine.

Seriously though, on my recruit selection we made a complete hash of both of the command tasks but showed enough enthusiasm and teamwork that there weren't any real criticisms from the selection staff.

They are not a pass/fail component in the literal sense but if anything significant shows up (like you're a shouting ego maniac) then I believe that this is passed back to your prospective unit for them to consider...Thats what I was told anyway.

Edited for crummy spelling/typos

simsky said:
Can they fail you just because you did not talk or input much in the team exercises?
Did you listen and apply accordingl, if so the extra couple of crates you slung the DS probably helped....

Latest Threads