Team Bonding - REME Style

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Had me in fits of giggles. Sad, but true.

Fcuk me, wonders never cease, a BAT made me wheeze and chortle.

I feel air bumming could rapidly become a new craze

Had a good laugh,then the missus walked in.Bewildered looks.Must grow up.

Why is it that women just can't understand a classic piece of humour? They might as well be German.

kes1 said:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ePVstDVlNuY

Nice to see the REME lads keeping up their morale and indulging in a spot of team bonding :D
After watching that, I nearly did a little wee in my pants. That has cheered me up so much. Nice one Kes!!!!

Good to see 216 Sigs getting in on the act!!!

Stilts

STILTS said:

Stilts
Are you on about the chap at 1:43 with the blue on blue TRF? I'd suggest he is AAC. The clue being he is stood next to a Lynx and the rest of the chaps in the footage are either AAC or REME air techs. :roll:

or was it a wah? :roll:

Got to love the REME :D

I hate to think the trouble I could have got in to twenty odd years ago had someone had the sense to invent YouTube and camera phones. There's nothing quite like childish, puerile fun. Marvellous!

Not sure how to post youtube thingies, but another classic from a REME soldier is found if you put in Carl Jones naked grinding!

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
STILTS said:

Stilts
Are you on about the chap at 1:43 with the blue on blue TRF? I'd suggest he is AAC. The clue being he is stood next to a Lynx and the rest of the chaps in the footage are either AAC or REME air techs. :roll:

or was it a wah? :roll:
Army Air Corps, 16 Air Assault, 9 Regt. But why do they share a flash with 216?

Very funny video. Made me giggle. :D