Team America

#4
Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get f*cked by dicks. But dicks also f*ck assholes. Assholes that just want to sh*t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*ck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are an inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us f*ck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t.
 
#5
walt_of_the_walts said:
Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get f*cked by dicks. But dicks also f*ck assholes. Assholes that just want to sh*t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*ck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are an inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us f*ck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t.
I couldn't have put it better myself :)
 
#9
My names Achmed. I'm a terrorist.

"Please, step in to my car"
"Oh I get it, I get inside that limousine and you put a finger inside me, if I go down on you then I get a movie part."
"...nooo, I just want to show you something."
"Oh I'll bet you do!"
"Please Gary, I'm not from Hollywood, I'm not going to f*ck your mouth and my time is EXTREMELY valuable!"


"Woah, a flying limousine! Now I have seen everything!"
"Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?"
"No..."
"Then you HAVEN'T seen everything. And neither have we!"
 
#12
The_Snail said:
Horridlittleman said:
instinct said:
Horridlittleman said:
I bet the scat scene's edited out!
Don't remember seeing that on the DVD
It wasn't on the UK disk, I only saw it on TELIC 10 when someone lent me their disk.
Hello Hell

This is Horrid.

No excuse fella.
I don't need an excuse. Team America is on the bottom of my list of reasons to end up in hell.
 
#15
Horridlittleman said:
The_Snail said:
Horridlittleman said:
instinct said:
Horridlittleman said:
I bet the scat scene's edited out!
Don't remember seeing that on the DVD
It wasn't on the UK disk, I only saw it on TELIC 10 when someone lent me their disk.
Hello Hell

This is Horrid.

No excuse fella.
I don't need an excuse. Team America is on the bottom of my list of reasons to end up in hell.
Sorry I was busy killing the dog..

You said what?

Try harder.
 
#16
The_Snail said:
Horridlittleman said:
The_Snail said:
Horridlittleman said:
instinct said:
Horridlittleman said:
I bet the scat scene's edited out!
Don't remember seeing that on the DVD
It wasn't on the UK disk, I only saw it on TELIC 10 when someone lent me their disk.
Hello Hell

This is Horrid.

No excuse fella.


I don't need an excuse. Team America is on the bottom of my list of reasons to end up in hell.
Sorry I was busy killing the dog..

You said what?

Try harder.
durka durka dale mohammed jihad
 
#17
smallbrownprivates said:
The_Snail said:
Horridlittleman said:
The_Snail said:
Horridlittleman said:
instinct said:
Horridlittleman said:
I bet the scat scene's edited out!
Don't remember seeing that on the DVD
It wasn't on the UK disk, I only saw it on TELIC 10 when someone lent me their disk.
Hello Hell

This is Horrid.

No excuse fella.


I don't need an excuse. Team America is on the bottom of my list of reasons to end up in hell.
Sorry I was busy killing the dog..

You said what?

Try harder.
durka durka dale mohammed jihad
My God! That's the best acting I've ever seen.
 
#18
bobath_lost_his_account said:
smallbrownprivates said:
The_Snail said:
Horridlittleman said:
The_Snail said:
Horridlittleman said:
instinct said:
Horridlittleman said:
I bet the scat scene's edited out!
Don't remember seeing that on the DVD
It wasn't on the UK disk, I only saw it on TELIC 10 when someone lent me their disk.
Hello Hell

This is Horrid.

No excuse fella.


I don't need an excuse. Team America is on the bottom of my list of reasons to end up in hell.
Sorry I was busy killing the dog..

You said what?

Try harder.
durka durka dale mohammed jihad
My God! That's the best acting I've ever seen.
Now suck my c*ck!
 
#19
Its the acoustic version of 'America, Fcuk Yeah' that makes me laugh most in that! The dick, pussies and a$$holes speech applies in most circumstances in life... most of the worlds problems stem from pussies trying to stop dicks fcuking arrseholes IMHO...
 

Latest Threads