Team America

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by brettarider, Jul 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just startin on Film 4 now! durka durka

2. MAT DAMON :D

3. Every bodies got aids,aids, aids!

4. Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get f*cked by dicks. But dicks also f*ck assholes. Assholes that just want to sh*t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*ck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are an inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us f*ck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t.

5. I couldn't have put it better myself :)

6. I bet the scat scene's edited out!

7. Don't remember seeing that on the DVD

8. It wasn't on the UK disk, I only saw it on TELIC 10 when someone lent me their disk.

9. My names Achmed. I'm a terrorist.

"Please, step in to my car"
    "Oh I get it, I get inside that limousine and you put a finger inside me, if I go down on you then I get a movie part."
    "...nooo, I just want to show you something."
    "Oh I'll bet you do!"
    "Please Gary, I'm not from Hollywood, I'm not going to f*ck your mouth and my time is EXTREMELY valuable!"

"Woah, a flying limousine! Now I have seen everything!"
    "Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?"
    "No..."
    "Then you HAVEN'T seen everything. And neither have we!"

10. Puppets do not flick my switch.

I tried though.

You f*ucking aliens.

11. Hello Hell

This is Horrid.

No excuse fella.

12. I don't need an excuse. Team America is on the bottom of my list of reasons to end up in hell.

13. Where she shites on his face and he urine on her..I have the uncut version...COOL

14. The Script

So many great quotes, so little time...

15. Sorry I was busy killing the dog..

You said what?

Try harder.