Teaching EDIT assistant

They also **** the kids.
Not that often and it's a worthwhile trade for the learning that happens when they are there.

Plus quite a few of them are attractive ladies in their early 20s so I get a good letch during lessons.

You really want something to worry about? If you keep your toothbrush near your toilet every time you flush after a hefty dump microscopic particles of poo will land on the brush you then put in your mouth.
Where's the worry? Probably been skiffed anyway.

Eating at McDonald's ,disgusting.
Nope. Only ever go in for a dump while telling the staff you’re going to order in a minute.
AKA: ‘McShit with Lies’
Used to be a reasonable place to empty the van toilet cassette, but going into a trap with a bulky rucksack gets the natives twitching these days...

You really want something to worry about? If you keep your toothbrush near your toilet every time you flush after a hefty dump microscopic particles of poo will land on the brush you then put in your mouth.
Our lass must have cast iron guts, or is immune to it then.

I've been cleaning my clag nuts off with her brush for donkeys.

I don't know what's worse...

1. Her ranting about the homeless.
2. Her poor Facebook security / privacy settings.
3. The OP for misspelling the title whilst pulling up the protagonist for her English.
4. The reply to the OP about his "English" also being wrong.
5. Me for wasting ten mins of my life replying...

In the words of Master Yoda, "meditate on this, I will".
A whole ten minutes, I think you may need to meditate on your typing speed.

I hope you note the irony of calling someone out for 'missing half of her keyboard' having yourself misspelled the title of the thread.

I assume you meant 'assistant'.
@ExREME..TECH You missed a punctuation mark at the end of your sentence, as well.
I assume you meant "calling".
Muphry's law is an adage that states: "If you write anything criticizing editing or proofreading, there will be a fault of some kind in what you have written."[1] The name is a deliberate misspelling of "Murphy's law".

Names for variations on the principle have also been coined, usually in the context of online communication, including:

Umhoefer's or Umhöfer's rule: "Articles on writing are themselves badly written." Named after editor Joseph A. Umhoefer.

Skitt's law: "Any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself." Named after Skitt, a contributor to alt.usage.english on Usenet.

Hartman's law of prescriptivist retaliation: "Any article or statement about correct grammar, punctuation, or spelling is bound to contain at least one eror [sic]." Named after journalist Jed Hartman.

The iron law of nitpicking: "You are never more likely to make a grammatical error than when correcting someone else's grammar." Coined by blogger Zeno.

McKean's law: "Any correction of the speech or writing of others will contain at least one grammatical, spelling, or typographical error."

Bell's first law of Usenet: "Flames of spelling and/or grammar will have spelling and/or grammatical errors."

Muphry's law is an adage that states: "If you write anything criticizing editing or proofreading, there will be a fault of some kind in what you have written."[1] The name is a deliberate misspelling of "Murphy's law".

Names for variations on the principle have also been coined, usually in the context of online communication, including:

Umhoefer's or Umhöfer's rule: "Articles on writing are themselves badly written." Named after editor Joseph A. Umhoefer.

Skitt's law: "Any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself." Named after Skitt, a contributor to alt.usage.english on Usenet.

Hartman's law of prescriptivist retaliation: "Any article or statement about correct grammar, punctuation, or spelling is bound to contain at least one eror [sic]." Named after journalist Jed Hartman.

The iron law of nitpicking: "You are never more likely to make a grammatical error than when correcting someone else's grammar." Coined by blogger Zeno.

McKean's law: "Any correction of the speech or writing of others will contain at least one grammatical, spelling, or typographical error."

Bell's first law of Usenet: "Flames of spelling and/or grammar will have spelling and/or grammatical errors."
Add in other rules of the internet
  • CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
  • Anything you say will be used against you
  • The harder you try the harder you fail

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
A whole ten minutes, I think you may need to meditate on your typing speed.
Don't forget the time taken to browse thro the DM article. That's always a literary treat for the blue rinse brigade; free of journalist and grammatical errors, and not at all littered with click bait and Z list celeb gossip stories.

1544125596755.png