Teaching EDIT assistant

I hope you note the irony of calljng someone out for 'missing half of her keyboard' having yourself misspelled the title of the thread.

I assume you meant 'assistant'.
I assume you meant "calling".

Your point is?

If they were an English teacher I would be amused, although having seen what some English teachers post online that is a masterpiece of spelling and grammar in comparison. The usual role of a teaching assistant is to encourage the lazy boys to actually pick up a pen, motivate the girls to write something even if it might be wrong (therefore making their book not look perfectly neat) and the class lunatic to stop eating crayons.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
I don't know what's worse...

1. Her ranting about the homeless.
2. Her poor Facebook security / privacy settings.
3. The OP for misspelling the title whilst pulling up the protagonist for her English.
4. The reply to the OP about his "English" also being wrong.
5. Me for wasting ten mins of my life replying...

In the words of Master Yoda, "meditate on this, I will".

I hope you note the irony of calling someone out for 'missing half of her keyboard' having yourself misspelled the title of the thread.

I assume you meant 'assistant'.
I am not a teaching assistant

I don't know what's worse...

1. Her ranting about the homeless.
2. Her poor Facebook security / privacy settings.
3. The OP for misspelling the title whilst pulling up the protagonist for her English.
4. The reply to the OP about his "English" also being wrong.
5. Me for wasting ten mins of my life replying...

In the words of Master Yoda, "meditate on this, I will".
Eating at McDonald's ,disgusting.

Except poo wasn't found on the screens, bacteria often found in poo were. I can guarantee you have staphylococci bacteria on your body right now. You almost certainly have some variety of E Coli on you as well as thousands of other wee beasties.

Anyone who's had an operation in the UK recently will probably have been swabbed for MRSA as part of pre-op assessment. It involves sticking sterile swabs up your nose, in your armpits and around your balls. Someone goes to the toilet, washes their hands thoroughly with soap, then scrubs with antibacterial hand gel. Their hands are totally sterile but they scratch their nose in the queue. Bingo, staphylococci on the screen, not quite the same as Bobby Sands ordering a Big Mac.

Hospital acquired infections are more severe than usual because the victims often have massively weakened immune systems and other complications. You'll pick up a similar number of bacteria from your TV remote as you will from touching one of those screens.

Typical uninformed story selling - get an interview with an expert, cut out a few scary sounding quotes, attach to sensationalist but misleading headline, Roberts your auntie's live in lover.

You really want something to worry about? If you keep your toothbrush near your toilet every time you flush after a hefty dump microscopic particles of poo will land on the brush you then put in your mouth.

I love the irony of this mother complaining about the clientele in McDs!

Ms Mong of Mongville takes her mongs into McMongs for a McMong Happy mong. Thereby giving her brood on mongs their daily nutritional input of the food for mongs. Then complains to McMong mong manager about smelly mong.
And to top it off, Ms mong then posts a mong statement on mongbook and mong incident!
Fucking clungemong.

Your point is?

If they were an English teacher I would be amused, although having seen what some English teachers post online that is a masterpiece of spelling and grammar in comparison. The usual role of a teaching assistant is to encourage the lazy boys to actually pick up a pen, motivate the girls to write something even if it might be wrong (therefore making their book not look perfectly neat) and the class lunatic to stop eating crayons.
They also fuck the kids.