Teachers who run away.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by 1stgulfmac, Sep 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Posted this in sensible thread as I kind of know some of the replies:

He's 31 she is 15, his career is now stuffed, What makes them do this (be sensible now)? He is newly married. the education authority have been investigating him for 7 months and were about to have a chat. They were previously reported by other pupils having been seen holding hands on a flight back from a school trip to LA ( dont even get me started on that, Calais for the day was the best we could hope for). He claimed a moral dilema in his online blog?
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Dumb ****!
  3. The soon to ex wife isn't too shabby either.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Yep he's a ****, couldn't even be bothered to have a shave on his weddin day!

As for her well she could be a hundred grand better off shortly after he tops himself and she gets his death in service lump sum.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. I would,both wifey and teeny g/f.
  6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I dunno there's something about that wedding photo!
    • Like Like x 4
  7. If they'd left it six months (or however long) and he'd quit his job the law wouldn't have been able to touch them. Instead, he's going down for a two stretch and will have to sign the register.

It's truly horrifying to see the fixes that men get themselves into just because they followed their cocks. A lesson for us all there.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. My daughter is 15 years old and I know what I would like to do to this ****. Suicide is not good enough.
    I would do time for a **** like that.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. He's going to have to claim some mental breakdown. To be fair, to throw all he has away for a few leg over's on a young fawning pretty thing, he can't be the full ticket.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Someone once said that possessing a penis is like spending you're life handcuffed to the village idiot.

God what a mess he's got himself into.
    • Like Like x 12
  11. Something has to be psychologically wrong with the man, to throw away a professional career and fondle a fifteen year old. He has also done the immature act of running away, perhaps the new marriage wife and grown up life has induced some sort of mental break down.
  12. Restoring our faith in Arrse since June 2010...

Soon this girl will have to go back to the real world and run the gauntlet. Then again, the stupid cnut of a teacher will see pics of the potential Mother-in-Law and realise their days are numbered.
  13. He is a child molesting rapist, not in a mess as some have suggested, he is a criminal of the worst sort.

It is to be hoped that the French authorities grip him before he realises that it's all over and he makes himself a murderer to boot.

Its a clear case of abduction and the full weight of the law should be applied.
    • Like Like x 7
  14. He should have just had a **** over her - it's free and he'd still get to knob his fittie wife too.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

What would you do, just out of interest?

If it was my 15 year old daughter I'd be asking myself how I failed, to A. Spot this infatuation and B. Prevent it in the first place by being a proper father. Teenage infatuation is nothing new one of the greatest plays ever written is about it!

Still easier to blame the bloke solely rather than admitting that your princess is growing up and becoming a woman. Not withstanding the Adult involved is a complete and utter cock and has breached trust on so many levels, I reckon he'll top himself because he hasn't got the strength of character to admit to being a complete and utter ****! And once that's over and done with the girl involved needs to be sat down and told a few truths. Such as, it doesn't matter if your desperately absolutely love someone and you'll think you'll die if you don't see them, truth is you probably won't, its won't be the end of your life and you have hopefully a whole lifetime ahead of you.

And finally not that I want to **** with your mind, but just think how much "experimenting" your own daughter is going to be doing over the next few years, if she hasn't already. I'd put a curfew on her, and have one of those gps microchips implanted in the back of her neck so you always know what she's doing and where she is, because she is going to **** with your head for the rest of your life. Daughter hey! glad I only have sons. My youngest (16) phoned me last week to say he'd just been caught shagging his girlfriend (16) in her bedroom by her father! I told him good drills and carry on.... can't imagine what the other father must be going through :)
    • Like Like x 18