Teachers I s1it em/ Alterante. Im a proud Dad

#1
I was informed today that my 12 year old son is both Racist and Homophobic!
And that he is lucky not to be excluded from school, he will however have to serve one day in isolation as punishment.

amongst his heinous crimes was calling his welsh class mate and I quote " a gay, sheep shagger".

The teachers of course have taken this very, very seriously indeed.

Do we still have any Junior leader colleges? I rekon I need to get a set of entry papers for him :)
 
#2
is his crime being british & white ????
 
#4
amongst his heinous crimes was calling his welsh class mate and I quote " a gay, sheep shagger".
My bold.

So it wasn't an isolated offence then... What did he say about the porridge wogs? :wink:
 
#6
PC leftist tree hugger who have NO control of their class room, there is little or NO respect for the teachers by the so-called students and all it takes is one in the class to go home whining to his state suppoted single gymslip mum and she see a story she can see to the press.

Is that stereo tying? I don't do PC, however, I would be questioning the teachers skills to hold a class together, as I am sure your lad had a good reason why he MAY have said what he is accused of at present!

Weak teachers = unruly kids, there may only be one in a class and your lad may have been on the recieving end of something the teacher did not see or hear, BUT if the teacher had the control of the class, this would not have started and your lad would not have been put in that position.

Is the school worth fighting on this issue, are there others in the classroom who would give a different version to the teachers report?
 
#9
CharlieBubbles said:
PC leftist tree hugger who have NO control of their class room, there is little or NO respect for the teachers by the so-called students and all it takes is one in the class to go home whining to his state suppoted single gymslip mum and she see a story she can see to the press.

Is that stereo tying? I don't do PC, however, I would be questioning the teachers skills to hold a class together, as I am sure your lad had a good reason why he MAY have said what he is accused of at present!

Weak teachers = unruly kids, there may only be one in a class and your lad may have been on the recieving end of something the teacher did not see or hear, BUT if the teacher had the control of the class, this would not have started and your lad would not have been put in that position.

Is the school worth fighting on this issue, are there others in the classroom who would give a different version to the teachers report?
The brat in question told his parents who are ..... Teachers! The mother came in and made a complaint about how her son has been emotionally traumatised! I have negotiated his charges down from absolute racism to not understanding that there are bounderies etc etc.
 
#12
#13
So when you strike it will highlight the STUPIDTY of this culture of WEAK teachers beading another generation of scrounging Chav Scum.

Teachers these day and I know that is a generalisation but Whitehall are now looking at over 5,000 who are usless . .
 
#14
Wait until he takes a dump on the main stage and wipes his arrse on the back drop half hour before the A level students are about to take their dance exam like Eggbanjo junior did...........the cnut.

On being called in to discuss his behaviour after being suspended to be confronted by one completely gobsmacked head of year who came out with the classic "in 20 years of teaching I've never seen anything like it"

I was tempted to say "get yourself down the Shot on a Saturday night mate, you aint seen feck all".......but I didn't.

By pure co-incidence while out running a week later I was caught sort running through the school fields and had to take a dump......funny that.
 
#15
BiscuitsAB said:
I was informed today that my 12 year old son is both Racist and Homophobic!
And that he is lucky not to be excluded from school, he will however have to serve one day in isolation as punishment.

amongst his heinous crimes was calling his welsh class mate and I quote " a gay, sheep shagger".

The teachers of course have taken this very, very seriously indeed.

Do we still have any Junior leader colleges? I rekon I need to get a set of entry papers for him :)
Takes off his dad then?

Beat the shit into the welsh kid for grassing him up...
 
#16
My wife is a teacher. I wouldn't do her job for all the tea in China. Teachers these days find it difficult to control classes because they have no tools with which to do so. No sanction, no threat, no punishments, or they risk losing their jobs. All the power is with the pupil.

My wife doesn't work in an inner city comprehensive, she works in a small, non-selective (more's the pity) private school in rural Herefordshire and the behaviour of the majority of children is quite simply a disgrace. And don't get me wrong - my better half is ex Army and doesn't take any shit, which in itself brings greater pressure.

I personally am sick to death of the culture of blaming the teachers when it is clearly most of the parents who bear most of the responsibility (excluding your good self Biscuits, natch :wink: ). Too many parents abrogate the responsibility for bringing up their children properly to schools.

Unless you are married to a committed teacher or know one really well, you have little idea how much the workload and the effects of working with today's 'yoof' can grind people down.

Bring back some serious corporal punishment and stop treating children like adults who have worthwhile opinions. They aren't and they haven't.
 
#17
Bubbles_Barker said:
Bring back some serious corporal punishment and stop treating children like adults who have worthwhile opinions. They aren't and they haven't.
Can't do that, it's against THEIR Human Rights or SOMETHING . . .
 
#18
wait i called my welsh teacher (a teacher that was welsh not a teacher that taught welsh) a gay, sheep shaggin dick head repeatedly went "baaaa" in class and when confronted put on the best welsh accent i could (which is very good as i have welsh blood in me and welsh relatives) "well what do you expect, fuckin all them sheep left a smell on you)

i got ..... NOTHING... cause i was as far as he could tell... welsh... therefore not racist...
 
#19
CharlieBubbles said:
Bubbles_Barker said:
Bring back some serious corporal punishment and stop treating children like adults who have worthwhile opinions. They aren't and they haven't.
Can't do that, it's against THEIR Human Rights or SOMETHING . . .
You're 'right' I suppose. But don't be surprised when teachers can't control today's gobby teenagers when they can't threaten them with anything.

Not all teachers can inspire a class to good behaviour by somehow miraculously making them see the benefit of education. Like any line of work, some are only there for the pay, some have no moral courage, some are just plain lazy. The majority however, do their best and are shat on by parents who have abrogated responsibility, Headteachers who don't want bad press and other teachers who have given up.
 
#20
Bubbles_Barker said:
I personally am sick to death of the culture of blaming the teachers when it is clearly most of the parents who bear most of the responsibility (excluding your good self Biscuits, natch :wink: ). Too many parents abrogate the responsibility for bringing up their children properly to schools.

Unless you are married to a committed teacher or know one really well, you have little idea how much the workload and the effects of working with today's 'yoof' can grind people down.

Bring back some serious corporal punishment and stop treating children like adults who have worthwhile opinions. They aren't and they haven't.
Ah parental responsibility :) this is exactly the stick I am going to use to beat my Ex wife with, by using the school system. I have already infered that she is both homophobic and racist and that I will "talk" with my son and educate him as to proper behaviour in school etc etc. I know I'm a cnut :twisted:
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top