Teachers I s1it em/ Alterante. Im a proud Dad

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Feb 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I was informed today that my 12 year old son is both Racist and Homophobic!
    And that he is lucky not to be excluded from school, he will however have to serve one day in isolation as punishment.

amongst his heinous crimes was calling his welsh class mate and I quote " a gay, sheep shagger".

The teachers of course have taken this very, very seriously indeed.

Do we still have any Junior leader colleges? I rekon I need to get a set of entry papers for him :)

2. is his crime being british & white ????

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

No i believe his crime is not being pliable enough.

4. My bold.

So it wasn't an isolated offence then... What did he say about the porridge wogs? :wink:

5. Since when have sheep been a race?

6. PC leftist tree hugger who have NO control of their class room, there is little or NO respect for the teachers by the so-called students and all it takes is one in the class to go home whining to his state suppoted single gymslip mum and she see a story she can see to the press.

Is that stereo tying? I don't do PC, however, I would be questioning the teachers skills to hold a class together, as I am sure your lad had a good reason why he MAY have said what he is accused of at present!

Weak teachers = unruly kids, there may only be one in a class and your lad may have been on the recieving end of something the teacher did not see or hear, BUT if the teacher had the control of the class, this would not have started and your lad would not have been put in that position.

Is the school worth fighting on this issue, are there others in the classroom who would give a different version to the teachers report?

7. Did the welsh kid deny being gay and or fond of Larry the Lamb?

8. if he's denying it, then he's lying :D

9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

The brat in question told his parents who are ..... Teachers! The mother came in and made a complaint about how her son has been emotionally traumatised! I have negotiated his charges down from absolute racism to not understanding that there are bounderies etc etc.

10. Have you thought about the LEA?

11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Nah, got a better use for the situation :)

12. [​IMG]

:? :? :? :?

13. So when you strike it will highlight the STUPIDTY of this culture of WEAK teachers beading another generation of scrounging Chav Scum.

Teachers these day and I know that is a generalisation but Whitehall are now looking at over 5,000 who are usless . .

14. Wait until he takes a dump on the main stage and wipes his arrse on the back drop half hour before the A level students are about to take their dance exam like Eggbanjo junior did...........the cnut.

On being called in to discuss his behaviour after being suspended to be confronted by one completely gobsmacked head of year who came out with the classic "in 20 years of teaching I've never seen anything like it"

I was tempted to say "get yourself down the Shot on a Saturday night mate, you aint seen feck all".......but I didn't.

By pure co-incidence while out running a week later I was caught sort running through the school fields and had to take a dump......funny that.

15. Takes off his dad then?

Beat the shit into the welsh kid for grassing him up...