Teachers fiddling with kids...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Schaden, May 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

2. You clearly went to the wrong sort of school... ;-)
  3. Fucking typical. The only 'touching up' I got at school involved the cane, the slipper or the blackboard duster straight between the eyes.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Being molested by a teacher is twice as bad for home-schooled kids though.
    • Like Like x 14
  5. Went on at my school. Dad bought me a bike when I told him I had sex with my teacher. Shame my arse was too sore to ride it for weeks afterwards.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. That's probably because you have a face like a sack of gravel. Smothered in gravy.
  7. 45 pages of mostly hot women having sex with teenagers and kids, yet whenever there's a paedo reference on Mumsnet it's gotta be a bloke. Just goes to show it takes two to tango.
  8. Well that's one more than you have ever managed and two more than your fantasy.
  9. Fucking yanks.....even their Peado's are better than ours!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. If only you knew the truth, I've got some 21 year old tart loved up and she splashes out on hotel rooms for me because I'm too tight to pay for them myself.

I am your idol.
  11. You.Yes you boy.......I know you , Whats your name ........Forest Grammar School Winnersh 1967
  12. From the link:

Debra Lafave

Florida middle school teacher Debra Beasley Lafave, accused of having sex numerous times with a 14-year-old student, including once in a car while his 15-year-old cousin drove, sits at an Ocala, Fla., hearing in 2006. Young, bright, and beautiful - many were baffled that the 23-year-old newlywed threw it all away for her under-age victim.

Victim? Surely they mean Jammy twat?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. No you're not...
  14. I thought it was a perk of the job.

There again, I went to school in the colonies.

15. Are you his sidekick?