• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Teachers fiddling with kids...

Fucking typical. The only 'touching up' I got at school involved the cane, the slipper or the blackboard duster straight between the eyes.

Went on at my school. Dad bought me a bike when I told him I had sex with my teacher. Shame my arse was too sore to ride it for weeks afterwards.

45 pages of mostly hot women having sex with teenagers and kids, yet whenever there's a paedo reference on Mumsnet it's gotta be a bloke. Just goes to show it takes two to tango.

From the link:

Debra Lafave

Florida middle school teacher Debra Beasley Lafave, accused of having sex numerous times with a 14-year-old student, including once in a car while his 15-year-old cousin drove, sits at an Ocala, Fla., hearing in 2006. Young, bright, and beautiful - many were baffled that the 23-year-old newlywed threw it all away for her under-age victim.

Victim? Surely they mean Jammy twat?

Whilst this is the NAAFI bar (and yes I would, to pretty much all of them) I have to wonder what the baying crowds outside the courthouse would be chanting if it were male teachers facing similar charges.

Or if they would have got off so lightly with court. Most of the sentences seem to be very generous.

Latest Threads