Teacher, former soldier, jailed for sex with students.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ugly, May 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Yahoo news
    I take it this belongs here and not in the NAAFI?

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Who is he and where did he serve?

3. Why do you fancy getting filmed....... Or were you filmed and want the footage back????

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Erm . . . :oops:

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Perhaps he's looking for hints and tips for his missus!

6. :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

How the hell was I supposed to know he was filming me - it was dark in the cinema you know!!

8. He didn't film you in the cinema, it was when he took you home and buggered you.

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That explains it then. He bought me a drink after we left the cinema, but I can't remember that happened afterwards, only that I was walking like John Wayne after a bad night with the horses for the rest of the following week.

10. Come, now lads. Let's not rush to judgement.

Who amongst us can honestly say we haven't bribed a schoolgirl into dressing up as a cheerleader?

Poor drills for not getting her to do it in her school uniform, though.

11. Can anyone tell me why the phrase "The former soldier " was needed in this report?

Would it have made mention of the fact that he was a former Tesco shelf stacker or Mcdonalds burger flipper (if he had been), what relevance has the fact that this guy spent time in have on the story?

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

As long as he was and not some 2 week reject like the Panther then we can all try and work out if we knew him!