tea leaf in the Gutersloh PRB/Mansergh area

Gents if anyone knows anything about the thief that seemingly has been preying in the PRB area of Gutersloh please pass it up to the relevant authorities as some time last week the scroat walked into another camp, using his I.D card late at night and decided to wander the accommodation. Now i know it isnt much but as you know many lads/ lasses are away on ops and I dont want people coming back from tour to find there gear missing cheers .

modus operandi obviously not heard of the term.Google it

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bandits, NAAFI Pie Venders and Block Washers/Dryers are a victimless crime. The RMP won't bother.
Maybe the OP is a monkey, trying to get ARRSERs to do his work for him. :)

I bow to your superior intellect cabana

Im no monkey just dont like people skulking round my accomodation if you want to know.

Seemingly has a MO of bandits if any one has any idea who this is sort him out its bugging the tits out of me, pte soldier smokes rides a bike. Is someone paying with lots of pound coins at the moment.
How do you deduce all that? More details please?

A

Aleegee1698

It ll be those fat-**** ex 1960s BAOR Warriors who are now the bus-drivers for Kings school.

******* shouldnt be anywhere near the NAAFI anyway, poncing twats.

CCTV is a great thing

A

Aleegee1698

Seemingly has a MO of bandits if any one has any idea who this is sort him out its bugging the tits out of me, pte soldier smokes rides a bike. Is someone paying with lots of pound coins at the moment.
Em,.............that really narrows it down now, a Pte Soldier who smokes and rides a bike..............and why Pound coins? Are the bandits not in Euro?

Sorry euros ive been home for christmas, its been happening a lot round here, as I said I hate people skulking around the accomodation im in, late at night. Im a bit of a trusting soul.

I would have thought that most tealeaves would have an MO of the bandit variety.

If you,ve already ID'd him to the extent you have why not bubble him yourself?