tea leaf in the Gutersloh PRB/Mansergh area

Discussion in 'Military Discipline' started by sleeper, Jan 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents if anyone knows anything about the thief that seemingly has been preying in the PRB area of Gutersloh please pass it up to the relevant authorities as some time last week the scroat walked into another camp, using his I.D card late at night and decided to wander the accommodation. Now i know it isnt much but as you know many lads/ lasses are away on ops and I dont want people coming back from tour to find there gear missing cheers .

2. The Monkeys don't even really try to catch anyone these days, do they?

3. Next time, talk sense.

4. modus operandi obviously not heard of the term.Google it

5. I wasn't talking about the MO, I was talking about the rest of the drivel that you wrote. If you want someone to sort it out, go to the MPs or sort it out yourself.

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Maybe the OP is a monkey, trying to get ARRSERs to do his work for him. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I bow to your superior intellect cabana

8. As you should.

9. Im no monkey just dont like people skulking round my accomodation if you want to know.

10. How do you deduce all that? More details please?

11. The immediate drill with this sort of thief is to put a post on a vaguely military website in the UK-oh, no, hang on, that's if you discover fire.

12. It ll be those fat-**** ex 1960s BAOR Warriors who are now the bus-drivers for Kings school.

******* shouldnt be anywhere near the NAAFI anyway, poncing twats.

13. CCTV is a great thing

14. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Thanks for that for a minute I had an image of an RAMC officer sneeking about with a bag marked swag over his shoulder.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Em,.............that really narrows it down now, a Pte Soldier who smokes and rides a bike..............and why Pound coins? Are the bandits not in Euro?