• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Tea Bagging in Australian Court

Bwhahahah.

To be fair, I wonder how you could do that, without them realising that you'd done it. And honestly, WHY would you do it in the first place? Bloody daft if ye ask me!

Squiggers said:
Bwhahahah.

To be fair, I wonder how you could do that, without them realising that you'd done it. And honestly, WHY would you do it in the first place? Bloody daft if ye ask me!
1) The recipient is usually asleep at the moment of teabagging.

2) Its funny as fcuk , especially if they wake up at moment of contact.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
One persons cultural norm another persons assault. All he needs to do is convince the court that sailors are a minority and that this is part of their culture.

My mate quite proudly carries a picture of him 'tea-bagging' his missus. Much superior outcome to the above, it looks like she's got swollen purple eye balls! :lol:

P-T

Latest Threads