TCH's Birthday

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by X-Inf, Dec 6, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Today I believe is TCH's 51st Birthday. How about a big ARRSE greeting to him. I am sure you would all like to send him your heartfelt greetings. :twisted:
  2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

On the occassion of your fifty-first birthday, I'd like to take the opportunity to express my heartfelt wishes that you never have another.
  3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The big problem here is deciding what to give the man who has everything: a free flat in London, a huge expenses allowance, a political job from which he never feels the need to resign. I though a personality might be a nice gift, but instead decided on something smaller. The only problem is I'm not sure of his size - 5.56mm or 9mm?
  4. A little harsh? How about giving him a special treat for the day, like being a figure 11?
  5. Dear TCH,
    Last night, I wrapped up your birthday pressie, a pair of sun glasses and some toilet paper.
    The sunglasses are for your arse, as you seem to think the sun shines out of it and the toilet paper for your mouth because you only talk shite.

Take time to reflect on the fact that many servicemen will never have another birthday because of your inability to do your job.

Hopefully you and your party of tossers will not be in power by the time of your next birthday.

I hope you fall and break your neck.

Love and snogs
  6. Happy Birthday you Cnut
    Happy Birthday you Cnut
    Happy Birthday you Cnut
    Happy Birthday you Cnut!!

I thank you :wink:

But seriuosly Geoff I hope you choke on the cake
  7. Birthday Greetings to Hoon
    hope you've been butchered by noon
    instead of blowing out candles
    put on your sandles
    stag on in the desert until you rot in your own faeces you trecherous slimey reptilian cnut!

Ok, it doesn't rhyme but the sentiment in there :D
  8. I do hope it's his last but I'd much rather break out the bolly for Bliar's demise.