TCH sacked as NATO advisor

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by woopert, Mar 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Guido is blogging the Reuters report that TCH has been asked to stand down from the NATO Council of 12.

The NATO Sec Gen's spokesman said: "However, given that it is clear the British government no longer supports Mr Hoon's participation, the secretary-general has decided to ask Mr Hoon to end his participation in the group of 12,"

You can tell I feel sorry for him. :twisted:
  2. JSA here we come...!
  3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

With a bit of luck that should finally put the block on this twunt getting a peerage - hopefully.
  5. Does he have to 'resign' or can they just sack him?
  6. oh dear,
    what a shame,
    never mind,

NOW GET A REAL JOB CUNT! :twisted: :twisted:
  7. Hoon is an arrogant crook.

I suppose no chance of a prosecution over the Channel 4 revalations?.
  8. Ha ha. the prick got Manning Controled. :D :D
  9. In Dispatches, did he not say how much he was looking forward to being in a position to make best use of his "experience and contacts"?

If there is any justice at all, he'll go to prison. Next best option is he spends the next 10 years begging people to let him make the brews in their office inexchange for crumbs and a chair to sleep on.
  10. What a slap in the face. Good. I would give my last wish up to see more of these con artists given their come-uppance.

A futile dream I know as there is no natural justice.
  11. WTF could that stupid cnut advise anyone on apart from being a backstabing wonker
  12. Oh, please let him come my way asking for employment...

And, no, I wouldn't employ him, even to make the tea.

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold...

13. I did a charity run with the Hoon back in 2003, The Chase Manhattan Challenge, 3 Km around Hyde Park. I thought he was an arrogant prick then; I'm pleased for him.

It’s a shame that disgraced as he is, he will continue to have ‘value’ that the Defence Industry will pay a hansom fee for. **** NATO and the Lords, he will still clean up which is the biggest shame.
  14. A long time coming,but I'm sure the Royal Marine brigadier,that Hoon back stabbed(Brig Lane)will have a big grin on his face.
    What goes round,comes around. :D
  15. Yup!, everything comes to he who waits.