TCH sacked as NATO advisor

#1
Guido is blogging the Reuters report that TCH has been asked to stand down from the NATO Council of 12.

The NATO Sec Gen's spokesman said: "However, given that it is clear the British government no longer supports Mr Hoon's participation, the secretary-general has decided to ask Mr Hoon to end his participation in the group of 12,"

You can tell I feel sorry for him. :twisted:
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#4
With a bit of luck that should finally put the block on this twunt getting a peerage - hopefully.
 
#9
In Dispatches, did he not say how much he was looking forward to being in a position to make best use of his "experience and contacts"?

If there is any justice at all, he'll go to prison. Next best option is he spends the next 10 years begging people to let him make the brews in their office inexchange for crumbs and a chair to sleep on.
 
#10
What a slap in the face. Good. I would give my last wish up to see more of these con artists given their come-uppance.

A futile dream I know as there is no natural justice.
 
#12
dropshortjock said:
In Dispatches, did he not say how much he was looking forward to being in a position to make best use of his "experience and contacts"?

If there is any justice at all, he'll go to prison. Next best option is he spends the next 10 years begging people to let him make the brews in their office inexchange for crumbs and a chair to sleep on.
Oh, please let him come my way asking for employment...

And, no, I wouldn't employ him, even to make the tea.

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold...

8)

Litotes
 
#13
I did a charity run with the Hoon back in 2003, The Chase Manhattan Challenge, 3 Km around Hyde Park. I thought he was an arrogant prick then; I'm pleased for him.

It’s a shame that disgraced as he is, he will continue to have ‘value’ that the Defence Industry will pay a hansom fee for. **** NATO and the Lords, he will still clean up which is the biggest shame.
 
#14
A long time coming,but I'm sure the Royal Marine brigadier,that Hoon back stabbed(Brig Lane)will have a big grin on his face.
What goes round,comes around. :D
 
#15
mcreature said:
A long time coming,but I'm sure the Royal Marine brigadier,that Hoon back stabbed(Brig Lane)will have a big grin on his face.
What goes round,comes around. :D
Yup!, everything comes to he who waits.
 
#16
Bukem said:
I did a charity run with the Hoon back in 2003, The Chase Manhattan Challenge, 3 Km around Hyde Park. I thought he was an arrogant prick then; I'm pleased for him.

It’s a shame that disgraced as he is, he will continue to have ‘value’ that the Defence Industry will pay a hansom fee for. * NATO and the Lords, he will still clean up which is the biggest shame.
[11-erife/] I had lunch with the ignorant tw*t in 2002 in Gundulph Lines Pristina. I sat right next to him, had curry and realised that to people like him, I was a complete and utter non-entity. As a soldier, I expect slightly more than that from the SoS for Defence.

Ha f*cking ha. At least I outlasted him. :D
 
#17
bluntslane said:
Bukem said:
I did a charity run with the Hoon back in 2003, The Chase Manhattan Challenge, 3 Km around Hyde Park. I thought he was an arrogant prick then; I'm pleased for him.

It’s a shame that disgraced as he is, he will continue to have ‘value’ that the Defence Industry will pay a hansom fee for. * NATO and the Lords, he will still clean up which is the biggest shame.
[11-erife/] I had lunch with the ignorant tw*t in 2002 in Gundulph Lines Pristina. I sat right next to him, had curry and realised that to people like him, I was a complete and utter non-entity. As a soldier, I expect slightly more than that from the SoS for Defence.

Ha f*cking ha. At least I outlasted him. :D
Indeed. I was 'volunteered' to make polite conversation with him over tea and buns when he visited my CS department. Can't find the words to describe his total lack of personality and engagement, 'anti-charisma' maybe??

C_C
 
#18
Charm_City said:
bluntslane said:
Bukem said:
I did a charity run with the Hoon back in 2003, The Chase Manhattan Challenge, 3 Km around Hyde Park. I thought he was an arrogant prick then; I'm pleased for him.

It’s a shame that disgraced as he is, he will continue to have ‘value’ that the Defence Industry will pay a hansom fee for. * NATO and the Lords, he will still clean up which is the biggest shame.
[11-erife/] I had lunch with the ignorant tw*t in 2002 in Gundulph Lines Pristina. I sat right next to him, had curry and realised that to people like him, I was a complete and utter non-entity. As a soldier, I expect slightly more than that from the SoS for Defence.

Ha f*cking ha. At least I outlasted him. :D
Indeed. I was 'volunteered' to make polite conversation with him over tea and buns when he visited my CS department. Can't find the words to describe his total lack of personality and engagement, 'anti-charisma' maybe??

C_C
Had to give the utter waste of matter a presentation in 2001. "please don't touch the computer keyboards Mr Hoon, they are set up for a lesson this afternoon". Half an hour later (after ignoring me) the c--t walked off with entourage. Needless to say the tw@t had spent 25 mins playing with the keyboard and f8cked up my presentation.
The man is an animated piece of offal!
 
#19
Auld-Yin said:
With a bit of luck that should finally put the block on this twunt getting a peerage - hopefully.
I think Lord Peter , who said on TV the " whole affair was rather grubby " , a wonderful but somewhat emotive understatement in my opinion will have used his ultimate influence to stop anything like that for Hoon ... a man expert in the art of not answering a question ... whenever I saw him being interviewed on TV I was convinced if you asked him the time of day he would not give a direct answer .

Edited to add in " affair .... grubby " .
 
#20
dropshortjock said:
In Dispatches, did he not say how much he was looking forward to being in a position to make best use of his "experience and contacts"?

If there is any justice at all, he'll go to prison. Next best option is he spends the next 10 years begging people to let him make the brews in their office inexchange for crumbs and a chair to sleep on.
Hoon is now somewhat damaged goods, so his appearance on Dispatches probably rates as one of the best "revenue prevention" events ever.

As much as Labour have dropped him, Brown is well aware that during his time at the MOD, Hoon was so far out of his depth that the catalogue of clusters just keep on coming.

Is Brown going to sack everyone that's served under the Labour Adminstration who has fecked up? In which case, TCH should be just one of many.
 

Latest Threads