TCH - next European Commissioner?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Jul 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Apparently TCH is being bribed with this lucrative post, in order to keep him from turning on Broon. What is it with European Commission posts and lying mendacious untrustworthy failed British politicians?

2. Its called corruption.
    They'll be selling honours next......
    Doesn't matter wether the candidate has moral fibre or any capability of doing the job, it only matters what backhander is on offer (in this case a little help where it counts)
  3. If TCB can be a Middle Eastern Peace envoy then TCH can make it into Mandy's slot.
  4. TCH to make it into Mandy's slot>>>>>> was that a deliberate choise of words?
  5. I'm sorry. TCH? WTF?

Err, no wah either.
  6. [No Wah] 'That C**t Hoon' [/No Wah]
  7. Europe the Home for it's failed politicians.
    C**T something like Hunt.
  8. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  9. Shit...this may drive me to be anti-EU.....maybe :p
  10. Steady now :D
    Don't let the evidence pointing to the entire EU management being a bunch of corrupt, self serving, thieving cnuts sway your opinion will you?
  11. I don't see how getting rid of Gordon Brown would help Labour anyway. Can anyone here think of a member of that party that is worth voting for?

OTOH: Brown may just be putting someone in the European job that also thinks our sovereignty should be given away without us having the right to a vote about it.