TCH Junior - chip off the old block!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by MrPVRd, Sep 28, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Buff Junior has been kicked out of university - must have the same intellectual gifts as pater!

From Torygraph:

There are two options for the lad.

1. Why not join the Army, like Prince Harry? Let's see if Buff Junior (assuming he survives basic training) gets shipped out to Iraq after three months training, with inadequate equipment!

2. Or, let's see if TCH tries to land the fruit of his loins a nice MoD civil service job! If anyone spots this, post to this thread and journos watch out!

My guess is that Buff Junior will end up as a "constituency assistant" or "researcher" for TCH, providing further proof that politics is often for failures!
  2. 1.

Would be funny as fcuk.
  3. so being a thick worthless cnut runs in the family then. :lol:

watch and shoot on point 2. , if TCH sneaks him a job on his own staff let him have it!!!!
  4. Wonder if he would last in 2RTR...
  5. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

I wonder was the brave little chap even in the UOTC?

I would have my doubts, no politician in our sad little Government would put their little darling within 100 yards of a potentially dangerous career.

Bring back conscription and let's see TCH Jnr and Ewan Blair packed off to Basra, perhaps then their daddies would pay a bit more attention to the REAL situation out there.
  6. am praying crossing fingers and touching wood as i type :twisted: