TCH Junior - chip off the old block!

Buff Junior has been kicked out of university - must have the same intellectual gifts as pater!

From Torygraph:

Last straw for Hoon as son is told to quit uni

What with Iraq's ongoing troubles, defence cuts and my recent report that he is to be targeted by Robert Kilroy-Silk at the general election, Geoff Hoon has plenty on his plate already.

So the fact that his son and heir, Chris, has been asked to leave his university is probably just about the final straw.

"Chris Hoon recently completed his first year at Hatfield College, Durham, where he's been studying Maths," I'm told. "He failed some exams at the end of the summer term, and has now just failed the re-sits he took in August as well. As a result, he's been told that he's got no choice but to leave forthwith."
There are two options for the lad.

1. Why not join the Army, like Prince Harry? Let's see if Buff Junior (assuming he survives basic training) gets shipped out to Iraq after three months training, with inadequate equipment!

2. Or, let's see if TCH tries to land the fruit of his loins a nice MoD civil service job! If anyone spots this, post to this thread and journos watch out!

My guess is that Buff Junior will end up as a "constituency assistant" or "researcher" for TCH, providing further proof that politics is often for failures!

so being a thick worthless cnut runs in the family then. :lol:

watch and shoot on point 2. , if TCH sneaks him a job on his own staff let him have it!!!!

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder was the brave little chap even in the UOTC?

I would have my doubts, no politician in our sad little Government would put their little darling within 100 yards of a potentially dangerous career.

Bring back conscription and let's see TCH Jnr and Ewan Blair packed off to Basra, perhaps then their daddies would pay a bit more attention to the REAL situation out there.

maninblack said:
I wonder was the brave little chap even in the UOTC?

I would have my doubts, no politician in our sad little Government would put their little darling within 100 yards of a potentially dangerous career.

Bring back conscription and let's see TCH Jnr and Ewan Blair packed off to Basra, perhaps then their daddies would pay a bit more attention to the REAL situation out there.
am praying crossing fingers and touching wood as i type :twisted:

Latest Threads