TCH in T2 of todays times

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ugly, Mar 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

2. I am sitting on my hands.

3. What I can't believe is tat TCH's Father was a soldier

I wonder what Old Man TCH would say about his son if he was still serving ??

4. "Son, where is my uniform, ammo, body armour................?"

5. Old man TCH would say "That piece of sh*t is no son of mine"

6. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

"A marginal irony is that had Hoon’s own credibility not been so dented by the inept military intelligence collected about Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction"

What credibility? I didn't know TCH had any. Oh and I was a bit curious about him not relishing going to war -I didn't know he had. I thought it was other people who did that.

Don't tell his dad he is a New Labour Politician and Lawyer - dad probably thinks he does something honourable like play the piano in a brothel....

7. WHAT!!!!! When did you go to the front line, the Field Hospital and witness the shit and squalor the troops had to endure? You sat on your fat arrse in Whitehall on your £4k chair drinking coffee mopping your fevered brow!

The only time you showed your face was when your position obliged you to go pay respect to the bodies of those servicemen who had fallen at your bequest :evil:

T@sser

8. 'Would you like to inspect the troops Minister?"

"No"

"Minister, are you awake?"

"You are irritating me"

"We would be failing in our duty as an ally , if we did not deploy North"

How many Military bases are there in his constituency?

9. Nada, zip, zero...the RSAF in Nottingham is in his travel to work area though, which might explain why the SA-80 was carried on with to the bitter end?

10. Further proof that TCH is out of his mind !!

MPs deserve more respect, says Hoon

By Isabel Oakeshott, Evening Standard
    3 June 2005

Politicians should get more respect, Leader of the Commons Geoff Hoon complained today.
    The former defence secretary says the public must stop thinking of MPs as "a bunch of second raters".
    In an extraordinary plea, he claimed the image was "grossly unfair".
    Mr Hoon - regarded as one of Labour's most unpopular figures - hits out at the public perception of politicians in The Guardian today.
    The frontbencher says Westminster is facing a " crisis of respect" and must communicate with voters better.
    He plans to hold meetings with newspaper editors and broadcasters to discuss how to improve Parliament's image.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/19063207?source=Evening%20Standard

11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

When the bile started rising, and the p1ss began to boil at the mention of the TCH creature's name, I found peace by imagining that I was the policeman in the video elsewhere in Current Affairs, using a Tazer to remove TCH from his ministerial Jag - and I was just the first in the queue....

12. does he??? or did he choose to ingnore the crys for the nessseracry kit

well that says it all
    i doubt that he has ever thought about the feelings of the wifes who got the knocko on the door in the middle of the night

“
    seperated from london to derby?
    what about scotland to iraq?

t@sser