• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Taxing Question.

If I work for a UK based company but I work overseas for 46 weeks of the year, do I have to pay UK Income Tax?

I have a house in UK in which my family will remain while I am at work.

Thanks in advance.
Yes mate, I have and I can not make head nor tail of it. Guess I will find myself a tax advisor and get them to explain it in English to me :D

Latest Threads