Taxes that dont need to be taxing.............

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheBigUn, Oct 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Taken from Wikipedia:

Nearly everything is taxed these days anyhow but what else could the Government tax in these troubled times to raise extra revenue?

Any other suggestions, good bad or indifferent?

2. Not long before the fekkers start taxing air... Cnuts
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Tax GWA's!
  4. I reckon we make cyclists and horse riders pay road tax.
  5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Where the hell would you put a tax disc holder on Dobbin though? How about taxing tracksuits when worn with Pod shoes. And no exceptions for being a chav cnut on benefits.
  6. Declare youself as gay/bi/lesbian now before hetrosexuality is taxed.

Walking tax, that'll show those smug pedestrians who are not paying a pavement congestion charge, and as for joggers - just think how much a running tax would generate from such things as the great north run..

Each pair of shoes to be taxed for using public streets, and having to declare old shoes sold or off pavement should cause some much needed beurocracy.
  7. The only thing that Darling & Co have not taxed yet is the male penis.
    This is due to the fact that 69% of the time it is hanging around unemployed, 10% of the time it is hard up, 20% of the time it is
    pissed off, and 1% of the time it is in the hole.
    On top of that, it has two dependents, and they are both nuts!

effective January 1st, 2009, the penis will now be taxed according to size:

The brackets are as follows:

10 - 12" Luxury Tax £300.00

8 - 10" Pole Tax £250.00

5 - 8" Privilege Tax £150.00

3 - 5" Nuisance Tax £30.00

Males exceeding 12" must file capital gains.

Anyone under 2" is eligible for a tax refund

8. surely this could be seen as a racist tax as all you little white boys will be getting money back.
  9. You jest but here in the Vaterland there is acutally such a thing. Probably is in the UK as well.

Every horse/donkey etc that is ridden on public land has to wear a "taxdisc" attached to that bit of leather that goes over the horses head. Whatever it is called. (I don't ride I just pay the damn bills)

These discs are indivually numbered and apply to just the one animal and have to be bought from the local Amt each year.

New taxes? Roof tax, window tax? Green taxes are the way ahead for the discerning highway robbery department these days.

Won't be long before you will be paying extra tax on how much heat your house emits, helicopters with themal cameras will check your house in the winter and you will be taxed on how much heat is coming out the windows or roof of the house.
  10. What about a cr@p tax you have to pay per kilo you produce each year.

Which realistic when reading what i write on here means ill be skint.

And for the horse fcuk the actual tax disk, the rider should have it tattoed