Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by 105AVRE, Oct 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Could anyone tell me the inland revenue phone number for changing my tax on my pension....been on their site and it's worse than the minefield around port stanley,
    thanx :)
  2. Best I can offer at the mo is if you look on your pension P60 there should? be a tax reference on it, 3 digits followed by a slash and some other stuff.

    Type the 3 digits into this link and it should give you the office and phone numbers you need to talk to.

    Take it it's an army pension?
  3. yeah...the army last chief clerk told me i should change the tax code or something...and i've also heard it from a bloke who was on resettlement with you don't get totally hammered on the pension :wink: