Tax Payer to save some money - Dr shipman has hanged himself

G

goneandgone

It's believed he could have killed as many as 260 patients.
Of Shipman's 215 victims, 171 were women and 44 were men, with the oldest being a 93-year-old woman and the youngest a 47-year-old man.

Thanks for that BB, you're a minefield of information.

But yeh, I don't think there'll be too many tears shed for the man. An example for Ian Huntley perhaps?

My wife has put forward the suggestion that since he could not kill anyone else there was only one person he could......

Now if Rose West would follow his lead....

Unknown_Quantity

War Hero
Gas Gas Gas said:
Serial killer Harold Shipman has died after being found hanging in his cell, Prison Service said.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Don't you mean:

Serial killer Harold Shipman has died after being found hanging in his cell.

Prison Service said,":D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D"

Following the example set by Fred West.

TV is on in the background and every man and his dog is having their say.
The general tone seems to be that someone is to blame, neglegent, slack. Victim's familys have been seen off, no emotional closure, agonising doubt, why why?

One kn*b said that some people wish that capital punishment was still on the statute so he could have been hung, and he wasn't. Whch is a shame.

Hello!? 8O

Shipman is now on the burns unit in Hell's Hospital ( he'll feel like a junior house officer again, busy ) and if he'd bumped off any of my kin I'd be happy at the result and quietly hoping that he had a little help to string himself up and he died (muffled) screaming.

G

goneandgone

TURP said:
A_team_lucy said:
or just a minefield????
Just watch your step Turpy 8)
Goodness! you'll be suggesting I'm a loose cannon next! :D :wink:

If anyone wants to kill themselves and are really determined to..they will achieve it. There is no one to blame. He was checked throughout the night.
He used his bed sheets. It was his own decision and his own actions.
The relatives of the victims should hopefully be able to have complete closure on this matter now.

Blondebint said:
If anyone wants to kill themselves and are really determined to..they will achieve it. There is no one to blame. He was checked throughout the night.
He used his bed sheets. It was his own decision and his own actions.
an opinion or were you there? to qualify your statement? did you ask him? 8)

™blondebint™ said:
TURP said:
A_team_lucy said:
or just a minefield????
Just watch your step Turpy 8)
Goodness! you'll be suggesting I'm a loose cannon next! :D :wink:
:lol: :lol:
will they step up the suicide watch on Huntley now that Freddie-Boy West and Doc Shipton have cheated justice?
ok so theyre dead, but would have been nice to have them rot in prison or even better to be executed when Gunny becomes the next 'Lord Protector'.
Im with Gunny and the Arrse Party.

This is a tricky one...
Personally, I think he got off lightly, as he's out of it now. I'd prefer to think of him sitting in his cell, alone and afraid for the rest of his (very long) life.
Same goes for that greasy Sh*te Huntley. I love to think of him spending the next 60 years in solitary. It's just a pity they allow them access to TV and books, never mind heating and hot water...
There may not be an afterlife, so we have a duty to make the b*stards suffer for a long as possible.

Arkady said:
I'd prefer to think of him sitting in his cell, alone and afraid for the rest of his (very long) life.
Sorry, can't agree with you there. All convicted murderers should be placed in a cell with a hook already implanted in the ceiling, a nearby rope and a handy chair. Just to make sure they are in the right frame of mind then white noise should be broadcast through massive speakers into their cells 24 hours a day.

I'm just glad the fcuker has saved the taxpayer the cost of keeping him there.

Yep agreed, glad the fcukers topped himself. Closure enough.

One just hopes that the touchy feely enquiry doesnt use the equivilent amount of dosh that it would have cost him doing pokey to find 'death by suicide'.

Case closed.

Huntley, do the descent thing mate.

Too quick, too clean, not nearly enough suffering. If they want to put an end to thier own misery, surely that's reason enough to deny it to them?
What was the one thing Myra Hindley craved above all things? Her freedom. Happy to see she died in her cell...
Same goes for the rest of them - if they really want something - then they can't have it. Torture by other means...

I disagree, I think the world is a better place without them, and I don't like to be sadistic about it. Though obviously if I was closer to any of the victim's affected by these cnuts I would feel differently. However I don't think that trying to hurt them as much as possible helps, in whatever form you suggest it. Just stop them breathing my air.

O

one_flew_over

I read some of the families are upset that he died and took the easy way out. I think that if we could have done it for him, but given him a date to think about, it is more of a punishment than life at tax payers expense.

True, there is the financial consequence of having them banged up for X number of years at what is it... £500 a week? Realistically though, what's the alternative?
How many f**k ups has the judicial system had of late - all it takes is for one innocent to be executed by mistake. I know how bad I'd feel if I'd pulled the switch...
Back to hard labour without remission - perhaps an Old-School Soviet-style Gulag system.
No problem with road repairs then...

Latest Threads