Tax Payer to save some money - Dr shipman has hanged himself

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Gas Gas Gas, Jan 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Serial killer Harold Shipman has died after being found hanging in his cell, Prison Service said.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. It's believed he could have killed as many as 260 patients.
    Of Shipman's 215 victims, 171 were women and 44 were men, with the oldest being a 93-year-old woman and the youngest a 47-year-old man.

3. Thanks for that BB, you're a minefield of information.

But yeh, I don't think there'll be too many tears shed for the man. An example for Ian Huntley perhaps?

4. My wife has put forward the suggestion that since he could not kill anyone else there was only one person he could......

Now if Rose West would follow his lead....

5. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

Don't you mean:

Serial killer Harold Shipman has died after being found hanging in his cell.

Prison Service said,":D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D"

6. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

It would be nice if Ian Huntly could follow his lead - preferably after disembowelment...

7. Dear Mr Shipman,

Give my regards to Satan.

Warm Regards,

Gunny Highway

8. ah, that little know trait of the suicidal murderer, self disembowelment! It's a nice thought.

9. Following the example set by Fred West.

TV is on in the background and every man and his dog is having their say.
    The general tone seems to be that someone is to blame, neglegent, slack. Victim's familys have been seen off, no emotional closure, agonising doubt, why why?

One kn*b said that some people wish that capital punishment was still on the statute so he could have been hung, and he wasn't. Whch is a shame.

Hello!? 8O

Shipman is now on the burns unit in Hell's Hospital ( he'll feel like a junior house officer again, busy ) and if he'd bumped off any of my kin I'd be happy at the result and quietly hoping that he had a little help to string himself up and he died (muffled) screaming.

10. or just a minefield????

11. Just watch your step Turpy 8)
    Goodness! you'll be suggesting I'm a loose cannon next! :D :wink:

If anyone wants to kill themselves and are really determined to..they will achieve it. There is no one to blame. He was checked throughout the night.
    He used his bed sheets. It was his own decision and his own actions.
    The relatives of the victims should hopefully be able to have complete closure on this matter now.

12. Blondebint said:
    an opinion or were you there? to qualify your statement? did you ask him? 8)

13. :lol: :lol:
    will they step up the suicide watch on Huntley now that Freddie-Boy West and Doc Shipton have cheated justice?
    ok so theyre dead, but would have been nice to have them rot in prison or even better to be executed when Gunny becomes the next 'Lord Protector'.
    Im with Gunny and the Arrse Party.

14. This is a tricky one...
    Personally, I think he got off lightly, as he's out of it now. I'd prefer to think of him sitting in his cell, alone and afraid for the rest of his (very long) life.
    Same goes for that greasy Sh*te Huntley. I love to think of him spending the next 60 years in solitary. It's just a pity they allow them access to TV and books, never mind heating and hot water...
    There may not be an afterlife, so we have a duty to make the b*stards suffer for a long as possible.

15. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Sorry, can't agree with you there. All convicted murderers should be placed in a cell with a hook already implanted in the ceiling, a nearby rope and a handy chair. Just to make sure they are in the right frame of mind then white noise should be broadcast through massive speakers into their cells 24 hours a day.

I'm just glad the fcuker has saved the taxpayer the cost of keeping him there.