Tax credit forms

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Mattious, Dec 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi, I'm looking for some help/direction with the tax credit form. I have asked my SQN and RHQ Clarks but they haven't been able to assist me. On the form it asks for the following;

    • Your employers PAYE tax reference
    • Your payroll number (if you have one)
    • Employers pay office address & contact number.

    Where can I locate this information?. No one seems to have a clue?.

    Many thanks in advance!.
  2. You should be able to glean most from your P60
  3. Check your current payslip.

    If you are in the army your service number normally would be your payroll number.

    Your payslip may have the other info on, if not it will be on your yearly P60.
  4. Phone JPAC mate. 94560 3600.