TAVR pink discharge book

I got this after leaving a TA Regiment in the early 1980s. I had a normal TA career, no problems, regular attendance, trade training, etc. I got a "Satisfactory" rating for my service. Is this the standard for TAVR discharges? I had no disciplinary or performance problems.

I got this after leaving a TA Regiment in the early 1980s. I had a normal TA career, no problems, regular attendance, trade training, etc. I got a "Satisfactory" rating for my service. Is this the standard for TAVR discharges? I had no disciplinary or performance problems.
I got Exemplary, and I also did 7 days gaol, who did you piss off? I was a reg though.

Last edited:

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Pink. They were thinking about pride even then;)

My Windows notification pop-up panel obscured part of the thread title, I opened it expecting to read about your Pink Discharge o_O

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
I'm sure it was red, ready to be corrected though, and 'Satisfactory' wasn't actually satisfactory.

As was said up there. Who did you piss off?

I'm sure it was red, ready to be corrected though, and 'Satisfactory' wasn't actually satisfactory.

As was said up there. Who did you piss off?
It was pink, same colour as the Pink Panther in the Garage, on loan from 22. I did bonk one of the Regimental founders daughters, who was a student nurse at a big London hospital, though...

It was pink, same colour as the Pink Panther in the Garage, on loan from 22. I did bonk one of the Regimental founders daughters, who was a student nurse at a big London hospital, though...
I doubt that was on your service record.

At least I hope not as mine would have read like a roll of toilet paper.
I did get an Exemplary though.

Edited for speiling

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P The NAAFI Bar 53
S Army Reserve 2
B Army Reserve 24

Latest Threads