Tattybadger Outed

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Whilst carrying out clearing ptls, around S kensington today. I noticed a familiar pair of knees. It was the Tattybadger Lurking round Baden Powell House, not in his normal bakers apron. But full Boy scouts regalia avec woggle.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Blimey you've just set off alarm bells and hooters in all of the civvie Arrsers houses and work

Shall we start a sweepstake on how long it wil take before he's declared a walt ?

Pararegtom said:
Whilst carrying out clearing ptls, around S kensington today. I noticed a familiar pair of knees. It was the Tattybadger Lurking round Baden Powell House, not in his normal bakers apron. But full Boy scouts regalia avec woggle.

I always knew he was a baker walt,and he's never badgered a tattie in his life :D

Thomas - you have the photo of me when I was first commotioned into the scouts in nineteen quifty quarr.

Please update it to show the effects of 27 years of woggle swallowing and pie munching around a camp fire, frottaging Brown Owl. :D

And my knees, as you rightly pointed out at lunch today, have an extra flap of skin behind them as befits an RAOC bog-trotter.

jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
Time the pair of them fessed up it seems to me that someone has had a room together and are just shying away from telling us the rest.
Feck off - he's way too small for that type of shennanigan!!
Some may say he's a perfect height for certain activities, wouldn't they tattybadger?
Jumping out of planes?
You told me he was the perfect height for perching.
Is that like coarse fishing?

jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
Time the pair of them fessed up it seems to me that someone has had a room together and are just shying away from telling us the rest.
Some may say he's a perfect height for certain activities, wouldn't they tattybadger?
Jumping out of planes?
Don't come all coy with us now. I wondered what all the pm's about brands of lube and crisco were about. Did you manage to get that sling fitted? Was the speculum of use?
It made my eyes water!

jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
Jumping out of planes?
Don't come all coy with us now. I wondered what all the pm's about brands of lube and crisco were about. Did you manage to get that sling fitted? Was the speculum of use?
It made my eyes water!
That's just pent up emotion from all the years of hiding your true feelings. I really feel so proud that you've finally taken the plunge. Do I sense a civil partnership on the horizon? Can we have quiche and vol au vents?
No - but you can have Viking (gently mind you!)

jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
Poor lad knows what's coming when he gets a happy meal.
normally me!!
Well it has to stop and you need to make a commitment to PRT and celebrate your manhood together. Thrust yourself forward and be proud of your new found deep interest. Remember you get out what you put into a relationship. Work hard at it and push yourselves.
It's not PRT I lust for (ginger tashes don't flick my switch) - I want to grow old baking buns with Viking!!

tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
normally me!!
Well it has to stop and you need to make a commitment to PRT and celebrate your manhood together. Thrust yourself forward and be proud of your new found deep interest. Remember you get out what you put into a relationship. Work hard at it and push yourselves.
It's not PRT I lust for (ginger tashes don't flick my switch) - I want to grow old baking buns with Viking!!
Meridian just saved me from an old age with an arse like a blood orange and a salty taste in my gob - just had a gander at his last ladies post and I'm back on track again as a dirty old blimper!!

jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
jarrod248 said:
tattybadger said:
normally me!!
I bet you'd handle his buns.
Only if he asked nicely.