Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by foa...hopefully, Sep 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what are the rules on tattoo's for the army and the RAF because i get told alot of different things.does nyone reckon a 6 inch tattoo on my lower forearm will stop me from gettin in....ive got my medical next tuesday after passing my interview for the raf.jst a bit concerned.can anyone help me out???
  2. From RAF Website:

You can join the RAF if you have tattoos or piercings. However, if your tattoos are offensive or obscene, or you are tattooed on your head or neck, you will not be able to join. If you have a large number of tattoos or they are very large, you may not be able to join.

I have tattoos on both forearms and no-one batted an eyelid at any stage of the recruitment process or ever since.

Key words are "offensive or obscene".

Defining the above is very much down to the individual recruiter, but most are men / women of the world and so have probably seen worse.

Or are you worried because they're crap?

Edit to add: can someone remind me not to respond to people who can't be arrsed to post in feckin' English please.
  3. nybody at all?im even considerin laser surgery because i got a quote tis afternoon for £2100 lol
  4. You'll be fine, unless it's racist etc.
  5. cheers mate.a real eye opener....hahahaha no there not crap or nothin as there where done by an award winning artist like.but yeh ill make a post to make people aware if i dnt get in....ill b gutted if i dnt because ive jst turned down a uni place
  6. You'd be better off using the £2100 to have English lessons.
  7. why you asking about joining the RAF on here ????????
  8. 'Cos it winds you up... :p
  9. hahaha.sorry guys for gegging in onto ur army forum but you see us RAF folk have got a forum with no one bearly on it lol...or online for tht matter
  10. Eh? Can we have that in English please?
  11. Rough translation I think is that the RAF forum is w*nk.
  12. I think he's implying that the RAF forums are a little uninspiring and underpopulated.

That or they told him to bugger-off until he posted in English.
  13. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  14. 'Cos it winds you up...

Yer well wound up now !!
    With refrence to the RAF website does that not tell you something, about them they cant even be arsed to log on to own website ??
  15. Shame, four years of English could have solved most of your problems... :roll: