Tattoos?

Hi my mate had a tattoo and i saw one i liked. However i just done my medical form. and i was wondering if i get a tattoo, will it prevent me entering the army. I want it on my left form arm and its my start sign 'Tauraus'. Nothing racial or rude. Do you think i will be allowed it? or do you think i should get in first and then get one done after finishing phase 2

Pride_of_the_South said:
Hi my mate had a tattoo and i saw one i liked. However i just done my medical form. and i was wondering if i get a tattoo, will it prevent me entering the army. I want it on my left form arm and its my start sign 'Tauraus'. Nothing racial or rude. Do you think i will be allowed it? or do you think i should get in first and then get one done after finishing phase 2
First thing you want to do is make sure the tattooist spells it correctly.

Pompeii said:
I'm starting to think this is an ARRSEr having a laugh. Well, more hoping really...
It's like 'Invasion of the simpletons' tonight.

Has someone let off a stupid bomb on the server?

Pride_of_the_South said:
Do you think i will be allowed it? or do you think i should get in first and then get one done after finishing phase 2
Just go ahead and get it done.

Better still, shave off one of your eyebrows and get this done where your eyebrow was.

Shaving eyebrows off is what soldiers do all the time, so don't worry. It will put a smile on the inspecting officer's face when he sees your tattoo and it will always be a colourful topic of conversation, a bit like an ice-breaker at parties but more like a brick through a windscreen.

So don't worry mate, you go right ahead. Anyone gives you a hard time, tell them someone on the ARRSE website said it would be alright okay. No worries, you're welcome :thumright:

Attachments

Pride_of_the_South said:
Think very carefully before you have a tattoo its for life unless you want to spend £2,000 plus to have it removed at a later stage

[quote="warrant]Think very carefully before you have a tattoo its for life unless you want to spend £2,000 plus to have it removed at a later stage[/quote]

Yep. Look at what warrant/Chubb had done;

warrant said:
7/10 for your effort flash i have to say you are very artistic aren't you
Unlike you who is autistic......and not in the Rain man clever at counting sort of way.

Had any deliveries lately?

The Lord Flasheart said:
warrant said:
7/10 for your effort flash i have to say you are very artistic aren't you
Unlike you who is autistic......and not in the Rain man clever at counting sort of way.

Had any deliveries lately?
sometimes flash do you ever think before you speak
you don't have a clue what you are speaking about

warrant said:

I do.

Why do you still post on a website you have been banned from over 10 times?

No one likes you and everyone knows you lied about having cancer.

The Lord Flasheart said:
warrant said:

I do.

Why do you still post on a website you have been banned from over 10 times?

No one likes you and everyone knows you lied about having cancer.
Did i news to me what evidence do you have?