Tattoos?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pride_of_the_South, Feb 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi my mate had a tattoo and i saw one i liked. However i just done my medical form. and i was wondering if i get a tattoo, will it prevent me entering the army. I want it on my left form arm and its my start sign 'Tauraus'. Nothing racial or rude. Do you think i will be allowed it? or do you think i should get in first and then get one done after finishing phase 2

2. Fcuk off troll.

3. First thing you want to do is make sure the tattooist spells it correctly.

4. there no spelling its a symbol

5. Get it tattooed on your forehead. Preferably with a road drill.

6. cheers lord flasheart

7. I'm starting to think this is an ARRSEr having a laugh. Well, more hoping really...

8. It's like 'Invasion of the simpletons' tonight.

Has someone let off a stupid bomb on the server?

9. Thats a bit harsh, i was thinking branding iron.

10. [​IMG]

Yep, you'll look as cool as feck with that.

11. yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

12. Just go ahead and get it done.

Better still, shave off one of your eyebrows and get this done where your eyebrow was.

Shaving eyebrows off is what soldiers do all the time, so don't worry. It will put a smile on the inspecting officer's face when he sees your tattoo and it will always be a colourful topic of conversation, a bit like an ice-breaker at parties but more like a brick through a windscreen.

So don't worry mate, you go right ahead. Anyone gives you a hard time, tell them someone on the ARRSE website said it would be alright okay. No worries, you're welcome :thumright:

Attached Files:

13. Think very carefully before you have a tattoo its for life unless you want to spend £2,000 plus to have it removed at a later stage

14. [quote="warrant]Think very carefully before you have a tattoo its for life unless you want to spend £2,000 plus to have it removed at a later stage[/quote]

Yep. Look at what warrant/Chubb had done;

[​IMG]

15. Yep. Look at what warrant/Chubb had done;

7/10 for your effort flash i have to say you are very artistic aren't you