Tattoos???

Hi everyone

I really want to join as an officer once I finish my degree and would like to know what the policy is on tattoos?

I have a small star on the inside of one wrist and another tattoo on my thigh. I plan on getting more but in places which can be covered up!

Thank you

Bex

P

PrinceAlbert

If you try the search function up top, there have been a couple of threads on this subject before.....

Hi everyone

I really want to join as an officer once I finish my degree and would like to know what the policy is on tattoos?

I have a small star on the inside of one wrist and another tattoo on my thigh. I plan on getting more but in places which can be covered up!

Thank you

Bex
Forget being a rupert, join Para Regt and get a fcuk off big Regt cap badge on your right shoulder!!!

Forget being a rupert, join Para Regt and get a fcuk off big Regt cap badge on your right shoulder!!!
You do know the OP is female?

Hi everyone

Thank you

Bex
Listen to your mum.

OK, thanks for all the replies everyone but still no wiser on the army's policy on tattoos.

Can anyone tell me whether mine would be an issue?

Thanks

Bex

OK, thanks for all the replies everyone but still no wiser on the army's policy on tattoos.

Can anyone tell me whether mine would be an issue?

Thanks

Bex
No, tatoos are not issued.

found 10+ threads on Tattoos within about 5 seconds. must try harder

wedge_cadman

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
16 replies and no requests for pictures, this must be a first. Though you did try PA ;-)

Ah well in that case, try the Royal Marine Wommandos!!! You`re more likely to pass that course!!!
Mate, thats a real killer line for the lads that have failed Lympstone !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
annabel The NAAFI Bar 50
B Officers 105
Charlie_Cong Infantry 24