tattoos

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by pvtmccheyne, May 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. helloo everyone im planning on getting 2 tatttoos one on my higher back and one on my pectoral ( high chest) does anyone know of this will implicate in the army i mean i done selection and therefore sent off the med form as blank for tattoos but are tattoos allowed in those places?

cheers

2. Depends if it says "The RSM is a Cunt!"

3. no just a tribal on my back and 2 stars on my chest if england win the world cup!

4. England! Your the Cunt! :x

5. lol well personal choice mate! so is it allowed?

6. I can't see there being a problem with tat's that are out of sight in short sleve's. :D

But ENGLAND ffs! :x

7. so judging from you your welsh?

8. What gave it away? 8O

9. "Cymru Am Byth." so yeah england mate excellent taste i think

10. There shoudn't be an issue, but if you have stated on your Med Forms that you are 'blemish free' then I would suggest that you just make mention of the fact of your new distinguishing marks when you report for duty.

11. I never mentioned any of my tattoos, or piercings, during my time. I also don't know anyone that has. Waste of time if you ask me.

12. Totally agree with you in a case of someone that's already serving - I have had a few additions myself over the years, but as he is enlisting and has already made a declaration on the Med Docs it would be better to be safe than sorry and start off on the right foot.

13. A rather sh1te unimaginative choice of tats, however, if its not on the hands or on the neck or face and not offensive then it wont be an issue. But tribal? tattoos for people with no imagination.

14. What tatoo should he have on his right foot then?