Tattoos

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by keystuw567, Jan 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi i was just wondering whether the ban on tattoos has been removed ? i am 22 years old and have a tattoo on the back of my neck not big just my partners name, i am looking to join RE ( armored engineer ) and i would like to join as soon as i can could you please help :?

2. can you not get a tattoist to do a cover up job and change it to a pic of a Combat engineer Tractor?

3. Why have you got a tattoo of your partners name on the back of your neck?

Is it so he remembers who he is when he's sliding you a length?

4. Have it skin grafted to your arrse.

I am sure Flashy can provide you a sample photo).

5. how low isit?

if it can be covered up by the colar of a t-shirt then u ok .

6. You will be OK now mate. Facial & Neck Tattoos are now permitted. Under EU law the Army cannot discriminate against Tattoos. If you get "AFCO Rocks" across your Adams Apple you get an extra 10 points added your BARB test.

7. I've heard that if you have "Recruiters do it at their desks" on your head, you're automatically eligible to join "them"

8. my tattoo is covered if i wear a polo neck, but if i wear a crew or round neck then it's fully on show.

9. You need to apply to be a pilot as soon as you can. You will then guarantee that you will always wear a roll neck shirt and thus not look a complete penis (although becoming aircrew makes you a prick by default).