Tattoos

Hi i was just wondering whether the ban on tattoos has been removed ? i am 22 years old and have a tattoo on the back of my neck not big just my partners name, i am looking to join RE ( armored engineer ) and i would like to join as soon as i can could you please help :?

can you not get a tattoist to do a cover up job and change it to a pic of a Combat engineer Tractor?

keystuw567 said:
Hi i was just wondering whether the ban on tattoos has been removed ? i am 22 years old and have a tattoo on the back of my neck not big just my partners name, i am looking to join RE ( armored engineer ) and i would like to join as soon as i can could you please help :?

Why have you got a tattoo of your partners name on the back of your neck?

Is it so he remembers who he is when he's sliding you a length?

keystuw567 said:
Have it skin grafted to your arrse.

I am sure Flashy can provide you a sample photo).

You will be OK now mate. Facial & Neck Tattoos are now permitted. Under EU law the Army cannot discriminate against Tattoos. If you get "AFCO Rocks" across your Adams Apple you get an extra 10 points added your BARB test.

keystuw567 said:
my tattoo is covered if i wear a polo neck, but if i wear a crew or round neck then it's fully on show.

You need to apply to be a pilot as soon as you can. You will then guarantee that you will always wear a roll neck shirt and thus not look a complete penis (although becoming aircrew makes you a prick by default).

Latest Threads