tattoos/piercing etc

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by bunny, Oct 15, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maybe its been covered before but what tattoos etc do you peeps have on yer bodies? what are ur views etc? know anyone with a crap tattoo? bla bla bla 8)

iv got a few meself and love em on the ladies :p

the bunny
  2. Ive got four Tattoos and 2 piercings

2 Of my tatts ive designed myself and even if i say so myself look really cool :p
  3. dare i ask where the piercings are my lovely?
  4. Yeh sure ive got me clit and tongue done :wink:
  5. So much for mystery :)

Personally? Tats can accentuate a womans sexuality, unfortunately, 9 times out of 10, thy've gone for the Nelson 1940 board

Big Tats+women = Vom
  6. Ive only got little cute tatts

as im not into loads and massive ones. too much pain lol
  7. Icebytch i insist you send photos to my address..... for purely educational purposes of course :p

iv had a hell of a lot of piercings in my time, but only really got a few now. and a tattoo on my wrist and bum.

horny little tattoos on women are the best. not 'looks-like-a-great-green-blob-from-a-distance tattoos
  8. Bunny

yeh ive had a few piercings too but i guess ive grown out of it now.... but still got the two thou :p

i think most tatts look ok on men except for the swallow on the neck and a few of the old tacky ones......... so what tatt have you got on ya butt :wink:

and what piercins have ya had ??
  9. iv got a tiny star on my wrist (god knows why! - cant b bothered to get it removed) and a word on my bum - NOT a name, im not stupid enough to get some fling's name tattooed on my arse! and a naked girl sucking her thumb on my back.

10. ORG had love and hate on his knuckles, thankfully fo rhim the constant dragging action wore them away :D

Icey send us a pick of the hooded button, neverplayed with a pierced man in the boat.......... any one else?
  11. As you well know, that was actually on the end of my knob, old boy. :D
  12. But thats the micro tatto that no chick has seen, only a few of your biker pals from www.pervertsinleather .com :D
  13. Got to admit I'm rather fascinated by the very idea of getting a tat or five
    Subtle and tasteful ones of course.
    I am tempted to get arrows and a 'this way to the love tube' sign put on my arrse cheeks :D
    I'd quite like 'fookyoupal' on my knuckles but since losing a finger I'm a knuckle short for that...and 'fuckyopal' might give the wrong impression :?
    I'd reaaaalllly luurve a tat on my belly.. a heart with my mans name in it...but as I change men weekly it's a no go really ...unless I stick to men with the same there's an idea :idea:
  14. But they had to make it an acronym, and even then 8 point letters :D
  15. A ring on your clit? Org has the male equivalent, a ring on his knob. What's yours made from? Orgs is made of sphincter muscle :D