TATTOOS in Cyprus

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by kensmessenger, May 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Those on posting in Cyprus can get 15% discount at New Tattoo Studio in Larnaca near the Police Station at Phinikoudes (Larnaca Seafront)
  2. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

They can also get some exotic diseases in the establishments around Heroes Square in Limmasol. So I'm told.
  3. And a little bit of HIV for free!
  4. Ye of little faith......dont worry they are scrupolous about hygiene.
    The only HIV theyve had contact with is Hera Imogen Vassof, a young lady from the Crystal Club in Larnaca...when pissed on a Saturday Night!
  5. I never met her....maybe she's one of the girls in Bunny's??
    If you go to a Studio with British Trained staff youve got more chance of getting an infection in a UK Hospital.....oops! not a good analogy considering their record lately!
  6. ******* blokes arses before sucking them to completion doesn't help either.
  7. There you go again, lowering the tone....but I cant argue with the sentiment!
  8. I think you'll find it's a fairly valid statement regarding the activities that poo-pushers practice.
  9. One guy had his sergeants stripes tattooed on his arm. Was ok till he had a run in with a CSM and got demoted
  10. Dare I ask? what have pooh pushers got to do with Tattoo's?
  11. If they have a tat on their back of an arrow pointing to their harris with the words 'All men's cocks - this way' then I'd say everything. Anyhoo, it was referring to Hep C, so go poke your bubble tattoo shop up your own harris.
  12. I'm starting to love you more than I love Bickies.

I was going to get a tattoo of Kensmessenger is a cunt and a blatant mong, but settled for getting my belly button pierced.
  13. There's no need to get spiteful...this might cheer you up:
    Larry gets home late one night and his wife, Linda, says, "Where in the hell have you been?"
    Larry replies, "I was out getting a tattoo."
    "A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"
    "I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates," he said proudly.
    "What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in disdain. "Why on earth would an accountantget a hundred Dollar bill tattooed on his privates?"

"Well, one, I like to watch my money grow. Two, once in a while I like to play with my money. Three, I like how money feels in my hand. And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."
  14. You're just a cunt.
  15. I love it when you sit on the fence.

Why aren't you at the Army Navy you hermer?