Tattoos around scars/war wounds

I've got a big fecking scar the bone doctors keep zipping and unzipping

Its been going on for three years and I'm contemplating getting a "feck you" humourous tattoo involving said scar

Has anyone got any links to chad scar tattoos. cut here etc

Any inspiration gladly received

It should be paying my mortgage off so I'm not completely fecked off with it

PS not spazzed on any ops. was a fair and square idiot accident

Fire away

thegimp said:
I've got a big fecking scar the bone doctors keep zipping and unzipping

Its been going on for three years and I'm contemplating getting a "feck you" humourous tattoo involving said scar

Has anyone got any links to chad scar tattoos. cut here etc

Any inspiration gladly received

It should be paying my mortgage off so I'm not completely fecked off with it

PS not spazzed on any ops. was a fair and square idiot accident

Fire away
Medic head on: Far too much risk of infection near to an already complicated site, not worth it.

Sorry, know it's the NAAFI but you're worth more than a cheap joke.

PS if you want to make a statement ask the anaesthetist to play Pink Floyd's 'The Final Cut'. Anaesthetists are usually the ones who play music in theatre and they generally have a good sense of humour.

You could always get an image of Al Pacino tatooed around the area.

I had thoughts about getting one near the rather epic jellyfish sting scar on my inner arm, but I think I'll wait a while yet.

open other end!

K

Kirkz

Not the right reason to get a tattoo if you ask me!!!
Oh hang on this is the Naafi... Get a big fcuk off Cobra coming out of it and wrapping round :D

If you can stand a large amount of blocking-out,

L

Lechies

I'm having an RIP 'Ripley' memorial tattoo done near my Stoma wound site complete with headstone when they put this massive c*ck shaped beast back in. Apart from sending disgusting pictures to various arrsers of it dropping it's payload complete with hanging beansprouts etc, I'll miss the ugly bstard.

Lechies said:
I'm having an RIP 'Ripley' memorial tattoo done near my Stoma wound site complete with headstone when they put this massive c*ck shaped beast back in. Apart from sending disgusting pictures to various arrsers of it dropping it's payload complete with hanging beansprouts etc, I'll miss the ugly bstard.
wasted without phots fella :D

from someone who has had scar tissue tattooed over before, make sure it's something you're set on 'cause getting scars tattooed (even little ones) hurts like a mo fo. 8O

Lechies said:
I've just realised who....penny drops!! :D

L

Lechies

Bigbird - kin hell woman, how long?
Thegimp - seek and ye shall find, there's a few knocking about.

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I have a tattoo surrounding a scar, that way it hides it. The tattoo only just touches it, as the tattooist was reluctant to go over the scar tissue.

If you can, try and find a design that will work by surrounding the tissue rather than tatooing over it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
annabel The NAAFI Bar 50
B Officers 105
Charlie_Cong Infantry 24