Tattoos and stretching - post-selection

Dragon17

Clanker
I passed selection the other month and start training in October.
I'm considering getting a tattoo on my bicep, but I'm unsure about waiting until after training.

It would be on my bicep and my arms are pretty skinny at the moment, I know training won't exactly turn me in to Mr Universe but I'm unsure if it would stretch badly due to muscle gain? Just wondering if anyone had a more solid idea on how this works.

Also sorry if this is the wrong forum, was unsure where to put the thread.

think about it long and hard,
I had a forearm tattoo many years ago and have always regretted it, Just because you are now going to be a rufty tufty soldier doesn't mean you HAVE to have one.

Go on chum, get it done. We had a legendary chap, sadly no longer with us (RIP Sid), who had the words 'Your name' tattooed on his cock - and that (the tattoo) got stretched on a fairly frequent basis, by all accounts.

Dragon17

Clanker
think about it long and hard,
I had a forearm tattoo many years ago and have always regretted it, Just because you are now going to be a rufty tufty soldier doesn't mean you HAVE to have one.

I've always wanted one before I decided to join the forces, and now I'm old enough to. I might give it a miss until after training, since I'll not only be putting on muscle but losing flab from my arms, knowing my luck it'll end up all monged out.

rooster_teeth

War Hero
I passed selection the other month and start training in October.
I'm considering getting a tattoo on my bicep, but I'm unsure about waiting until after training.

It would be on my bicep and my arms are pretty skinny at the moment, I know training won't exactly turn me in to Mr Universe but I'm unsure if it would stretch badly due to muscle gain? Just wondering if anyone had a more solid idea on how this works.

Also sorry if this is the wrong forum, was unsure where to put the thread.

Ask the poster Steven Seagull, font of all knowledge tattoo wise.