• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

tattoo quote idea?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
naafi bar rules love - if it wasn't me it would be others and probably much worse. :)

especially as the mercian regt motto is 'stand firm, strike hard' on a girls thigh would look like instructions for a suitor to follow so maybe latin or sanskrit if you can find a decent transaltion

as to laptop most likely fingers too fast on keyboard

I suggest that you do not get any tattoo until you are mature enough to know what you want permenantly etched onto your skin.
Do not get any regi tattoos until you have served in that regt. Otherwise you will look like the biggest cunt in whatever regt you do actually serve in or a complete and utter Walt cunt if you get to serve.
Your sister should not get a regi tattoo until she has been shagged by at least half of the regt.

Please post a picture of your sister showing as much skin as possible so that we can give suggestions as to what might look good on her. (I have deliberatly left that open for comments such as a pair of rotweilers, two gallons of spunk or the greadier guards.)

Latest Threads