Tattoo all gays with health warnings!

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Peter Tatchell of gay rights group OutRage! Demanded that the Rev Mullen resign.
Looks like we'll have to pay more attention in future. Don't want to end up getting on the wrong bus!

mmm, in that case I think the same should apply to NAAFI birds.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He is right. Sodomy can seriously damage one's health. My piles are bad enough just coping with an exit, let alone in ingress. As for fellatio killing; well, when those gaps in my memory allow, I can say that it feels as if I had died and gone to Heaven. Is that what he meant?

Peter Tatchell of gay rights group OutRage! Demanded that the Rev Mullen resign.
Why? Because Tatchell finds him offensive? Well I find Tatchell offensive in the extreme, expecially his opinons on the age of consent, but I am not calling for his resignation, his death from something horrible maybe but not his resignation.

but even heterosexual staff would find what he said deeply offensive and off-putting.
Not this hetrosexual staff.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Steven said:
but even heterosexual staff would find what he said deeply offensive and off-putting.
Not this hetrosexual staff.
We don't need to know about your heterosexual staff. Put it away.

azahpm said:
To Facking right, in fact they should be branded with a hot iron as well.
long live the reverend and his open opinion, im with him all the way!

with his opinion that is, not 'him'. :D
Double agreed !!! can we not cut off an arm as well just to make sure they are recognised for what they are.........sexual deviants :D

He should have the right to say anything he likes, just because I happen to find what he says offensive doesn't change that.

He is obviously one of the very few straight priests in the CofE becuase his 'poetry' is utter drivel ;)

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
He's a vicar!

So, a sky-faery kiddly fiddler doesn't like botty-robbers.

People in glass trancepts . . . .

But what would these fag (every pun intended) packet style warnings be?

GAY SEX MAY LOWER THE SPERM COUNT AND DECREASE FERTILITY

Well, duh

I was reading that the Rev Mullen, when he was "stationed" by God in Harrogate, outraged his parishioners by deserting his wife & family for another woman. As the Bible condemns adultery, fornication and Jesus specifically condemns divorce, perhaps the Rev Mullen should have the following words tattooed on his AARSE:

Do what I say not what I do!

And on his chin: I love my mistress

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Slug has had a tattoo on the advice of the HSE, its on her inner thighs apparently, and says, CAUTION SLIPPERY WHEN WET.

Splendid!
Best thing I've read on days!
The man is entitled to his opinion, just as anyone else is. I doubt anyone will be passing a law in the near future so its just an entertaining opinion.
Less offensive to me than Gay Pride or that muppet Tatchell's preaching. If Tatchell can spout the shite he does then so can this Clergyman!!!!

T

trowel

Apart from a few million crazed muzzies, who is really concerned what the God bothering fraternity think or say? :twisted:

vvaannmmaann said:
He wrote: "Let us make it obligatory for homosexuals to have their backsides tattooed with the slogan SODOMY CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH"
Why? To make sure you know that the man you're having anal intercourse with might be gay? :roll:

And why do Bible-thumpers think that government should stay out of everything EXCEPT the bedroom and the doctor's office?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Officers 105
M Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1
Charlie_Cong Infantry 24