Tatoos are for wimps (NSFW)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JRHartley, Dec 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That had to hurt

2. Fuffing 'ell!!! 8O

Jesus that's nuts!

Beebs x

3. You can have all the custom scars and branding and extreme piercing as you like, but you can't beat a tat of your blood group, or a little 'The Saint' stick man.

4. 8O 8O 8O

I'm a wimp!!!!!!

5. im with jrhartley, designer scars are the way forward

6. Oh. My. God.

7. Surely the piece de resistance of the tattooing world is the borstal teardrop. Ever since I had mine done, I have never had a problem getting a double seat on any form of public transport.

8. Exactly, that's why it is a good idea to have your kids tattooed, that way you are guaranteed they won't be bullied at school/kindergarten

9. i must be a big poof then as i have a girly 4 tatt's

Rincewind the homo

10. I had one done of a dagger with a snake wrapped round it, on my right forearm.

I was outraged at the level of skill employed by the tattooist. All lines were straight thin and clear. I was horrified and demanded that he immediately thicken them all up until it looked like it had been done with a blue magic marker with what looked like an exploded cigar for a tip. Now it looks much better, with the word mum utterly indecipherable.

How is one expected to walk the January streets of Salford in shirtsleeve order without professionally amateur ink?

In way of apology, he gave me a free copy of Wifesmackers monthly.

11. i trust he also gave you a wifebeater vest too for such hideous malpractice

12. The vest is considered passe round these parts.

The fashion pages of the "Give 'er a crack review" suggest that this years must have for domestic violence connoisseurs is the too-tight tank top. Worn with nothing underneath, it offers excellent arm mobility and perfect musk spreading properties.

Statistics show that women on the receiving end of instant justice from men wearing tank tops are, on average, 46 percent more chastened than with the vest attired delivery.

13. Bloody poofs, using nice tweesers and clean cutting scalpels :evil:

Should be using bits of shrapnel sharpened on a rock 8O as used by certain African tribes for ritual scarring ceremonies on faces of their young lads.