tatoo removal

i would like to ask if any one knows the best way to remove or cover up an embaresing tatoo my freind ad one done when she was a bit drunk and realy regrets it. in my oppinion it looks realy nice its a lynx helicopter with army camo colours and the name mikey in olive and sky blue old english writing. any help would be helpful thank you

cut it off at the head!

Sue the tattooist - no reputable one would tattoo a drunkard..................................

G

Goku

That wouldn’t be the tattoo on your arrse that you had done in honor of Flash would it? :lol:
Cnut

Dig it out with a carving knife and then bleach the wound to prevent infection, hope this helps.

pèntwyn said:
i would like to ask if any one knows the best way to remove or cover up an embaresing tatoo my freind ad one done when she was a bit drunk and realy regrets it. in my oppinion it looks realy nice its a lynx helicopter with army camo colours and the name mikey in olive and sky blue old english writing. any help would be helpful thank you
Have it re-worked into Appache, much more current. Or she could keep her pants on or keep the light switched off.

A lynx helicopter on her arrse? Sounds really sexy! :S

Tattoo removal involved burning away the skin and scars quite badly I think. So it's a tradeoff I guess between having a chopper on your arrse or a nasty great big scar.

On a more serious note....

Do the forces still let you get free tat removals like the nineties?????

G

Goku

A chopper with a tattoo of a chopper, now that is ironic.
I’m a little surprised at her choice of tat though, I would have thought the Lords avatar would have been more to her liking…

freeeeak

Thanks for that link ...... I have a predicament as I had an ex-boyfriend's name tattooed on my lower back (very stupid I know) but now I have just got engaged (there will be drinks all around at the crawl in Glasgow) I think its time I had this tattoo removed once and for all !!