• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Tatchels off again

Surely his visa must have expired years ago - Aus isn't in the EU (lucky them) and doesn't have the death penalty. Surely there's a law against being a public nuisance and we can send him back?

Yes, I know he's a naturalised Brit but, surely ...

There are 700 pro footy players and none are openly gay?

Has he every thought, maybe, that that is because none of them are actually gay? There doesn´t actually have to be any gay footballers does there. There are no quotas or such?

Im reminded of this-

In his autobiography, Brian Clough recounts a dressing down he gave Justin Fashanu after hearing rumours that he was going to gay bars. "'Where do you go if you want a loaf of bread?' I asked him. 'A baker's, I suppose.' 'Where do you go if you want a leg of lamb?' 'A butcher's.' 'So why do you keep going to that bloody poofs' club?" :wink:

I lost count of the times that I called the ref a faggot at the game on Boxing Day, so maybe they have a point.

:D