Tasty News Tottie

F

Fablonbiffchit

Watching BBC News now and its being presented by Louise Minchin. Wearing a rather short skirt and FMBs (thankyou God). She is rather scrumptious. Also a couple of others on BBC News as well: Kate Silverton, Fiona Bruce, Sian Williams and Susanna Reid to name a few. Any others? I am unable/too inept to post pics so any posted would be beneficial purely in a sexpest :twisted: way.

Regards to all.

FB

F

Fablonbiffchit

Theres a rather scary picture of Michael Fish in an even scarier jumper. Mummy. I want my mummy. News tottie is fine thanks. Not weather birds. Mind you I do remember seeing one doing an outside braodcast and she said it was a cold start and and her nipples were out like chapel hatpegs.

In the MILFS thread there is a rather fetching picture of Susanna Reid legs akimbo webbing etc. It is doing my head in cos I would love to believe it is real, but I fear its a fotoshop job. Try googling S Reid, the pictures are an eye opener if nothing else. Sorry cant do the linky bit

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Fablonbiffchit said:
Watching BBC News now and its being presented by Louise Minchin. Wearing a rather short skirt and FMBs (thankyou God). She is rather scrumptious. Also a couple of others on BBC News as well: Kate Silverton, Fiona Bruce, Sian Williams and Susanna Reid to name a few. Any others? I am unable/too inept to post pics so any posted would be beneficial purely in a sexpest :twisted: way.

Regards to all.

FB
Saw her pitching the One Show a couple of weeks ago and a fair eyeful of cleavage. When the show came on, clearly the bosses had wound her in because she had a demure t-shirt across the glory.

That being said, she was wearing a vacuumed dress and lace top stockings which the cameraman was oft angling to catch. Lovely.

udipur said:
Saw her pitching the One Show a couple of weeks ago and a fair eyeful of cleavage. When the show came on, clearly the bosses had wound her in because she had a demure t-shirt across the glory.
Before:

/images/albums/userpics/39499/louiseminchin.jpg

Edited to change image to this site and remove pic of ugly bloke ...

If there's such a thing as reincarnation I want to come back as a bicycle seat.

lucy verasamy

F

Fablonbiffchit

udipur said:
Fablonbiffchit said:

Regards to all.

FB

That being said, she was wearing a vacuumed dress and lace top stockings which the cameraman was oft angling to catch. Lovely.
I saw that edition. Oh to be the floor manager/Editor then. Phwoar!

Also rather partial to Kate Silverton. 6 ft Tall I believe. Wouldnt mine offering my grooming services to her with those long Amazonian legs.

Fablonbiffchit said:

Regards to all.

FB
Louise Minchin Appreciation (Facebook)

engr172

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
I know this thread is over a year old before anyone starts.

Just had to say how abso-bloody-delightful Susanna Reid looked today...that little pink number with the big bow.....she would look all nervous as you pulled the bow apart and started to....nnnnnnnnggggghhhh.......nurse.....

Rat and drainpipe............'nuff said.

Lucy Verasamy. This is the NAAFI isn't it? In that case;

1. Use her shit for toothpaste.
2. Crawl a mile over broken glass just to have a wank on her shadow.
3. Get the Gaffer Tape and balaclava
etc...

Either way - top bird.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Health and Fitness 21
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 13
Minxy The NAAFI Bar 18