Tasty News Tottie

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fablonbiffchit, May 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Watching BBC News now and its being presented by Louise Minchin. Wearing a rather short skirt and FMBs (thankyou God). She is rather scrumptious. Also a couple of others on BBC News as well: Kate Silverton, Fiona Bruce, Sian Williams and Susanna Reid to name a few. Any others? I am unable/too inept to post pics so any posted would be beneficial purely in a sexpest :twisted: way.

Regards to all.

FB

2. Theres a rather scary picture of Michael Fish in an even scarier jumper. Mummy. I want my mummy. News tottie is fine thanks. Not weather birds. Mind you I do remember seeing one doing an outside braodcast and she said it was a cold start and and her nipples were out like chapel hatpegs.

3. In the MILFS thread there is a rather fetching picture of Susanna Reid legs akimbo webbing etc. It is doing my head in cos I would love to believe it is real, but I fear its a fotoshop job. Try googling S Reid, the pictures are an eye opener if nothing else. Sorry cant do the linky bit

4. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Rat and drainpipe............'nuff said.

[​IMG]

5. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Saw her pitching the One Show a couple of weeks ago and a fair eyeful of cleavage. When the show came on, clearly the bosses had wound her in because she had a demure t-shirt across the glory.

That being said, she was wearing a vacuumed dress and lace top stockings which the cameraman was oft angling to catch. Lovely.

6. Before:

/images/albums/userpics/39499/louiseminchin.jpg

Edited to change image to this site and remove pic of ugly bloke ...

7. If there's such a thing as reincarnation I want to come back as a bicycle seat.

[​IMG]

lucy verasamy

8. I saw that edition. Oh to be the floor manager/Editor then. Phwoar!

Also rather partial to Kate Silverton. 6 ft Tall I believe. Wouldnt mine offering my grooming services to her with those long Amazonian legs.

9. Are you sure?

10. Sunami - are you any good at recognition?

11. Could one of you young chaps who do computery stuff put two head shot piccies side by side?

12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Lisa Burke mmmmmmmm

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG][​IMG]

Does that help?