Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tasmanian bar brawl

ste14w

Old-Salt
Nah, I've seen far worse than that down the Scots Guards NAAFI. Well, the brief bit that I actually saw, I was unconscious for most of it.

I've seen far worse than that in London, Blackpool, Tenerife, and when I was in the Army in various garrison pubs between different regiments and in Sennelager at training camps. That was pretty tame and just an average bar brawl - nobody got glassed either.

“Hairy Pig” in Fallingbostel on a rainy Tuesday night. And that’s the staff amusing themselves with no customers.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
the commentary on the Ozzy Man version is way funnier

A top tip if a little tipsy in a Tasmanian bar. Don’t ask the barmaid to “show us your map of Tassie”. Not unless you want to discuss the issue with a brick shithouse bouncer.

Seen far worse in the RIC bar and the bottom bar in the FI in the eighties. Snowdrops released the hounds a few times down there.

When I was there (much later) the KOSB would have tried to shag the dogs.
There were a few "sainty" cleaners who were so full, their noses were running.

Latest Threads