Tariq Aziz Sentenced To Death

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, Oct 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. First thoughts are that I dont agree with this. I will happily be corrected though.

3. Because of his comedy announcements and general baffoonary we tend to think of him as harmless.
    He was still a key player in Saddams regime so hardly surprisingly that the Iraqis want their pound of flesh.

I've not seen anything on the trial (charges,evidence etc) so couldn't say whether its the right or wrong verdict.

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Are you confusing him with "Comical Ali"?

5. Fcuking me. I'm a gopping mong!!

*shuffles off shaking and slapping head*

6. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Finally got around to hanging the Christians, took them long enough

7. His hands are steeped in blood... always pleases me when a corrupt political elite that once thought itself safe and above the law gets its commupance....

8. Perhaps the his sentence will be suspended!

9. He went to be with the 72 Virgins on 25th January 2010.

10. He will be missed. If only by the makers of just for men hair dye

11. Don't worry, he's not Iranian, so you get to keep your iPod.

12. Comical Ali (Mohammed Saïd al-Sahaf ) is very much alive however as his Wikipedia (not gospel via that source though) entry shows: Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And for those who didn't get to see his wonderful performances here is a collection of his finest moments via YouTube. Enjoy.

13. That's 'chemical Ali' you're thinging about.

14. This is turning into the two ronnies sketch, ie, four candles versus fork 'andles.

15. leveller = trigger