• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Tariq Aziz gives himself up

Yes mate spill the beans please

He was fairly low down the list on the playing cards I believe

Was this because although he was high up in Government he was not a nasty piece of work??

Hey

I had forgotten he was a Christian

Wonder where they are keeping them or if they will have to clear camp xray out a bit first

who will be prosecution! judge and jury Court of human rights or the new one(which I can`t remember what its called but the USA did not want to join due to fear there soldiers may get caught up in it)

I think I read somewhere that Aziz tried to suggest to Saddam that invading Kuwait might not necessarily be the most prudent move.  - To tell SH that he was out of his head in planning something like that normally resulted in your brain being out of YOUR head.

Latest Threads