Tariq Aziz gives himself up

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Apr 25, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/2974443.stm

Glad the old buzzard ain't dead. Mind you, I think that's the end of a good nights sleep for a lot of people, and I don't mean the erstwhile Iraqi Government, especially if Tariq is after a deal.

Nothing like spilling the beans to enforce a regime change :)

Let's just hope he doesn't have a dodgy ticker/Midnight car accident, SARS or a convenient Brain hemorrhage
  2. did tariq have any part in the atrocities committed by the regime ?
  3. Yes mate spill the beans please

He was fairly low down the list on the playing cards I believe

Was this because although he was high up in Government he was not a nasty piece of work??
  4. He`s the 8 of Spades
    I think he needs to go to specsavers though
  5. msr

msr LE

6. Hey

I had forgotten he was a Christian

Wonder where they are keeping them or if they will have to clear camp xray out a bit first

who will be prosecution! judge and jury Court of human rights or the new one(which I can`t remember what its called but the USA did not want to join due to fear there soldiers may get caught up in it)
  7. I think I read somewhere that Aziz tried to suggest to Saddam that invading Kuwait might not necessarily be the most prudent move.  - To tell SH that he was out of his head in planning something like that normally resulted in your brain being out of YOUR head.
  8. Damn right it did  ;D