Targets Up...In Your Own Time....At Mong

T

Tremaine

Guest
#1
There's this "nice bloke", see. Often termed a Gent, bit vulnerable, self confessed PTSD fruitcake (no offence meant so just apply safety catch) oozing mongness possibly, and just well "nice". So nice, probably so mongy, that women notice, and leg it :roll: quick..Most women want something different to erm me, like your average cad that bangs their back doors in shortly after the word "hello" and doesn't have mong or fruitcake across their foreheads (so not me, then) :D

So, ammunition issued:

1. Tw@t and deserves all the abuse he gets
2. Mongy types should sh@g rubber, inflatable women only
3. Stay away from foul mouthed chavvy slappers anyway mate
4. Women only feel sorry for mongs and shag them out of pity
5. You're a dismal failure and a disgrace to the gender

In honour of receiving top notch abuse and derisive remarks from the now departed , brief encounter, who probably spotted the difference, it's Happy Hour and you can blat off excess ammo and your finest abuse, this way.

I love it really :eek:










Hole....probably
 
#2
Me! me! me! ............................Yawn - goodnight.
 
#9
I'm confused. Where is the chicken in all this then?
 
#11
Tremaine said:
There's this "nice bloke", see. Often termed a Gent, bit vulnerable, self confessed PTSD fruitcake (no offence meant so just apply safety catch) oozing mongness possibly, and just well "nice". So nice, probably so mongy, that women notice, and leg it :roll: quick..Most women want something different to erm me, like your average cad that bangs their back doors in shortly after the word "hello" and doesn't have mong or fruitcake across their foreheads (so not me, then) :D

So, ammunition issued:

1. Tw@t and deserves all the abuse he gets
2. Mongy types should sh@g rubber, inflatable women only
3. Stay away from foul mouthed chavvy slappers anyway mate
4. Women only feel sorry for mongs and shag them out of pity
5. You're a dismal failure and a disgrace to the gender

In honour of receiving top notch abuse and derisive remarks from the now departed , brief encounter, who probably spotted the difference, it's Happy Hour and you can blat off excess ammo and your finest abuse, this way.

I love it really :eek:










Hole....probably
Put down the bottle. Step away from the computer. :roll:
 
T

Tremaine

Guest
#12
Werewolf said:
Tremaine said:
There's this "nice bloke", see. Often termed a Gent, bit vulnerable, self confessed PTSD fruitcake (no offence meant so just apply safety catch) oozing mongness possibly, and just well "nice". So nice, probably so mongy, that women notice, and leg it :roll: quick..Most women want something different to erm me, like your average cad that bangs their back doors in shortly after the word "hello" and doesn't have mong or fruitcake across their foreheads (so not me, then) :D

So, ammunition issued:

1. Tw@t and deserves all the abuse he gets
2. Mongy types should sh@g rubber, inflatable women only
3. Stay away from foul mouthed chavvy slappers anyway mate
4. Women only feel sorry for mongs and shag them out of pity
5. You're a dismal failure and a disgrace to the gender

In honour of receiving top notch abuse and derisive remarks from the now departed , brief encounter, who probably spotted the difference, it's Happy Hour and you can blat off excess ammo and your finest abuse, this way.

I love it really :eek:










Hole....probably
Put down the bottle. Step away from the computer. :roll:
:D Totally dry me, mate. That just leaves "knob" on a downer then :wink:
 
#15
Are you financially secure?
 
#18
here have an ape gif to cheer you up


was gonna post a huge spider pic to freak out track_link but i can't stop giggling at the ape
 
#19
nebapneb said:
here have an ape gif to cheer you up


was gonna post a huge spider pic to freak out track_link but i can't stop giggling at the ape
I appreciate your sense of what is right!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads